Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Phil did do some smart stuff. He was definitely better than IT and Layden. Hardaway and Noah contracts were unforgivable though not to
mention giving Melo that NTC.

He got some big stuff right. Trying to dump Melo. Drafting KP, then trying to trade him for a big haul early before the issues cropped up. I think the Frank pick made sense even though it hasn’t panned out.

Phil did do some smart stuff. He was definitely better than IT and Layden. Hardaway and Noah contracts were unforgivable though not to

He got some big stuff right. Trying to dump Melo. Drafting KP, then trying to trade him for a big haul early before the issues cropped up. I think the Frank pick made sense even though it hasn’t panned out.

The issues with KP cropped up because of Phil tho. KP had a first row seat to watch Phil trash the franchise player all over the media. Or y'all conviently forgot?

Hardaway was Mills

The KP thing is prob valid, and looking to trade Melo when he still had value.

Besides that, y'all are wildin'. **** Phil.:lol:

We got people in here still mad KP is gone, and saying Phil was right about everything.

Never change NT Knicks Thread.:lol:

Phil is really just asinine… he gave melo a big contract with the NTC… then a few years later realized melo is washed and since phil can’t trade him because he has a NTC that he gave melo he had to resort to bashing him in the media smh

Yeah, he was somehow still wrong with Melo even though he managed to get back some pretty decent value for him.

I think we're all just really ready for basketball to return.:lol:

Wasn’t the Mitch pick from the Melo trade? Like Phil wasn’t a good GM, but as much as it sucks he was the best GM we has since non washed Grunfeld.

The more I think about Phils time here the funnier it gets. Didn’t he try to make DSJ eat some caviar or some ****? Is that how Frank got picked? So many questions about what was going on behind the scenes.

The more I think about Phils time here the funnier it gets. Didn’t he try to make DSJ eat some caviar or some ****? Is that how Frank got picked? So many questions about what was going on behind the scenes.

“We went out to some restaurant and they had me eat some octopus,” Smith Jr. told the New York Daily News, “like an actual octopus tentacle. First time ever. I wasn’t going to try it, honestly. They kind of put the pressure on me to do it.”

What could they have been possibly saying to pressure DSJ to eat the octopus tentacles?? These are the questions I need answered :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom