Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

I think there’s points on both sides for SP going into the season.

But nonetheless, Mets being Mets to ruin it for us.

I watched game 1

Only watched 2-3 innings of game 2

Didn’t watch game 3 or 4.

I never miss games unless it’s cause of work but usually I watch them later. I didn’t even watch them. I was emotionally and physically sick. ****in embarrassing, I hate Boston so much and seeing us get smashed like that killed me. I’ll say this, I’m not too worried. I didn’t feel good about this series cause I feel like the Twins series drained us. I hated that it was back to back series.

I hate the Mets stole our guy, I don’t even know why they would want him.

I seen the box score, Chapman hasn’t been reliable, he’s been shaky as hell. If he opts out, Yankees might not want him back.

Lawd, that was a rough series. :sick:

Rotation straight basura right now, and the injuries are starting to rack up again. :smh:

How good is Delvi Garcia, Cashman turned down Delvi for Stroman; Delvi is still 2.5 years away from comming up

If we trade for Roark, Minor or Ray, Cash can suck a ****. All 3 of them names are no better than us getting Happ or Lynn last season. We need a legit Ace.

If we trade for Roark, Minor or Ray, Cash can suck a ****. All 3 of them names are no better than us getting Happ or Lynn last season. We need a legit Ace.

The only legit ace is Bum and Synd, they’ve both been shaky this year. I don’t know if Bum wants to come here and I don’t think the Mets are trading Synd unless it’s a ridiculous offer.

Realistically I think we get a bullpen guy.

I’m just thinking we traded all these prospects for Happ, Gray, Lynn and Paxton and regardless if the prospects worked out or not you can’t help but think you could’ve gotten an Ace or close to one if you packaged those prospects together.

I think Cash’s biggest problem right now is that he’s fell in love with Bargain hunting, sometimes you have to go all in and it seems like he’s afraid to do that.

I would be happy with Syd or Bum and if cash pulls that off to get one of them damb is all I can say… never was a fan of stroman but if he came here id welcome it obviously

I keep hearing more ways to skin a cat but the only deficiency I see here is starting pitching. How else do you skin that other than getting starting pitching?

Mets screwed the entire pitching trade market. So far every team I’ve seen has asked for Gleyber Torres. I’d rather stay put than trade Gleyber.

Back
Top Bottom