Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Pitching looked great, offense looked great. What a ****in joke. ****in one run against a bum pitcher. Disgusting.

Wouldn't be surprised if I wake up this afternoon to news they added another bat instead of what they actually need lol

I don’t think they would have gotten Stroman for what the Mets got for him.

Maybe could have gotten Bauer. But he’s already shown a propensity of not being able to handle criticism.

And every other SP they’ve been linked to have been asking for Gleyber. No thanks to that.

I don’t think they would have gotten Stroman for what the Mets got for him.

Maybe could have gotten Bauer. But he’s already shown a propensity of not being able to handle criticism.

And every other SP they’ve been linked to have been asking for Gleyber. No thanks to that.
I think too that Cash is really feeling himself with these bargain deals for hitters that he’s probably being disrespectful with his low balling that some teams just bypass him and don’t want to play games with him.

Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) Tweeted:
Dbacks asked the Yankees for Clint Frazier plus 3 prospects for Robbie Ray. That’s not happening. Sides very far apart @BNightengale called talk dead

Whether or not Cash is too enamored with bargain deals is besides the point.

Robbie Ray for Clint and 3 other prospects is a terrible trade. Robbie Ray isn’t a front end starter.

The Tigers asked for Gleyber for Matt Boyd.

Maybe Cashman loves the bargain guys too much. He likes to get something for nothing. But I’m not trading quality MLB players for guys who are barely middle of rotation starters.

I have no idea what they asked for, for Stroman. I know Garcia was part of it. But if there was a lot more being asked, you gotta pass.

I'd be more mad if we overpaid for Robbie Ray or Mike Minor than if we do nothing.

New York Yankees (@Yankees) Tweeted:
The Yankees have acquired LHP Alfredo Garcia from the Colorado Rockies in exchange for RHP Joseph Harvey.

• 3:26 PM ET: Sherman reports the Yankees are “out” on Wheeler. It was always unlikely the Mets would ship the right-hander across town, but that’s still one fewer target for the Yankees.
  • 3:12 PM ET: According to Rosenthal, the Tigers are close to sending Shane Greene to the Braves. It’s not looking good for the Yankees right now.
  • 2:44 PM ET: If the Ray talks are truly dead, we may now know why: Heyman says that the Diamondbacks asked for Clint Frazier plus three prospects in exchange for Ray. Now, we don’t anything about those supposed three prospects, but by the sound of it, Arizona is asking for the moon for Ray.

looks like 2019 might not be our yr unless sevarino comes back a stud and montgomery comes back as well good

It’s why we should have gotten Corbin in FA.

Trade Market is iffy for the Yankees always.

It’s either overpay for weak starters or stand pat. I’m fine with the second choice.

Mets wouldn’t deal with us. And Jays were asking for a starting point of Garcia.
Robbie Ray doesn’t move the needle for the asking price. And I don’t see Grienke saying yes to a NYY Trade.

This trade deadline has been disappointing to say the least… then again it really looked like we might not get anyone… I knew that would happen I just didn’t want to believe it

Back
Top Bottom