Official 2019 OFFSEASON New York Yankees Thread: COLE OR STRAUS

Just got in after some drinks and saw the start of the game at the bar and ubered home cuz I was more interested lol.
Not a sports bar.

Missed the slam.

Pax was real good tonight minus one pitch. We got pitchers, they’re just not consistent. Pax has some good ****, just don’t know which one we’re getting.

I don’t trust Chapman anymore. I rather see Britton come back out for the 9th since his pitch count is so low.

Nice grab by DJ.

Great win, we needed this. Only two runs and to build up confidence. Get on track.

Last edited:
paxton played well but the offense in general was disappointing... if gleyber aint hit the slam who knows how the game would of went... just glad they got the win though at the end of the day

In all honesty winning tonight basically eliminates the Red Sox from the division.

Rays only have 2 games left with us

hope Gleyber ain't reading his headlines, dude looks like he's started feelin himself. swingin first pitch on everything lately.

hope it's just me actin old ... let's get gm 2 :smokin

How do these injuries keep happening? It's beyond wild at this point.

Edit: I see you Maybin :pimp: . Edit 2: What was that Cameron :smh: .

Last edited:
Maybin is likely finishing the season and probably even on the playoff roster, depending on how Stanton, EE & Voit progress

Don’t know if it’s true or not but I heard on the radio Maybin and Didi the most popular players in the clubhouse, supposedly the team loves Maybin.

Can’t believe EE is hurt, **** is unreal.

Back
Top Bottom