OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

My tts was the only size left in the Greedy's so I wasn't spoilt for choice, I guess if all else fails I can remove the insole.

The What The 95 is made in the same way as the original. They took sneakers and combined them. They only used 4 AM 95s for the Greedy. That's why they look so tame compared to others. The Lebron 11 for example used 28 sneakers across his entire line for the What The. Not just 11 CWs but 1-11 CWs.

Last edited:
The What The 95 is made in the same as the original. They took sneakers and combined them. They only used 4 AM 95s for the Greedy. That why they look so tame compared to others. The Lebron 11 for example used 28 sneakers across his entire line for the What The. Not just 11 CWs but 1-11 CWs.
its still the same concept, just named different

one guy said TTS was good for him yesterday, another guy said he went up to the store and .5 was good for him. Kinda on the fence. a good chance u got TTs its gonna be kinda snug but dont quote me.
nah its really not. If it was, they wouldnt be called greedy's
How are these not a "what the" shoe? :lol: the dunks, Kobe 7s, Kobe 8s, KD 6s and Lebron 11s are just mashups of different coloways... the Lebrons went across multiple models but its still the same concept. The name means nothing, look at the Kobe 9s.. did not follow the concept at all but had the name (inside tag is not enough)

Last edited:
Anyone know if these are available in a 12.5?
nike EU has size 11.5 (which is 12.5 in US) grayed out.  could mean they sold out of that size, could mean it wasn't available.

i highly doubt they sold out of size 11.5uk .  so i'm going to say "no" to a 12.5 in the US.  could be wrong tho

Last edited:
see.  that's why i HATE HATE HATE when i get asked "are they TTS".  
everyone's foot is different so whats "TTS" to me could be "half size up" to someone else.

my size 11 definately feels perfect

THIS and the fact multiple AM 95s are currently in stores. Folks had time to try these on by now.

Ok so there not releasing today then??...seen them on the NDC release dates for today and didn't see a tweet so i figured they were pushed back

It was posted in this thread a page or two back. Nike said they messed up and it's the 20th for the U.S.

I'm still waiting for the Grape release date for men. The men's shirt for them is already on NDC.

Last edited:
one guy said TTS was good for him yesterday, another guy said he went up to the store and .5 was good for him. Kinda on the fence. a good chance u got TTs its gonna be kinda snug but dont quote me.
nah its really not. If it was, they wouldnt be called greedy's
How are these not a "what the" shoe? :lol: the dunks, Kobe 7s, Kobe 8s, KD 6s and Lebron 11s are just mashups of different coloways... the Lebrons went across multiple models but its still the same concept. The name means nothing, look at the Kobe 9s.. did not follow the concept at all but had the name (inside tag is not enough)

Its not a "what the" shoe the colors are too tame, and they never gave it the "what the" name. I mean the logic im using is sound. What "what the" colorway isnt using a ton of wild colorways? greedys arent really the same exact thing.

For reference my 04 def needed to go .5 up. The recent OG retros from end of 2012/beginning 2013 fit TTS. Hope it's TTS again this time around

Back
Top Bottom