OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Resale shouldn't be too high for the OG neons right? Usually AM95's have pretty low resale value.

Really on the fence if I should get them now, or wait a couple weeks. Got a few pairs last night so really don't want to buy yet another today..need to limit myself somehow.

Walter..

need swoosh
Yeah, someone is gonna do me a favor, but i'm not to sure she knows how to even copp off of ndc 
laugh.gif

i know it's not that hard, but you have to be quick 

damn ebates got 9% cash back on Nike.com.  hopefully i can cop off there got 125 dollars worth of gift cards i want to use.  i just want og neons

Heads up to my DMV people. These are HOH only and no Champs in MD or DC will have these. Only VA Champs.

Annapolis mall HOH I'm the only person here. Come eat while you can.

Errrrrr that's exactly what the "what the" concept is mate lmao.

nah the concept of the what thes are to use wild colorways(DB sb dunks), or models that only have wild colorways at the time (kd's, lebrons, early 00 SB dunks, etc.) this is kinda the first time they doin this with a more casual color palate. which is why they dont call them what the's

Im gonna try and cop for the us release with spotty wifi but i garuntee nike will make it a **** show. The patch release still gives me nightmares.

Last edited:
nah the concept of the what thes are to use wild colorways(DB sb dunks), or models that only have wild colorways at the time (kd's, lebrons, early 00 SB dunks, etc.) this is kinda the first time they doin this with a more casual color palate. which is why they dont call them what the's

Im gonna try and cop for the us release with spotty wifi but i garuntee nike will make it a **** show. The patch release still gives me nightmares.
same thing

anyone know if these neons fit tts?  I have an older pair of air max and tts is too small

one guy said TTS was good for him yesterday, another guy said he went up to the store and .5 was good for him. Kinda on the fence. a good chance u got TTs its gonna be kinda snug but dont quote me.

same thing
nah its really not. If it was, they wouldnt be called greedy's

Last edited:
The homie IAMTMCII on YouTube said TTS and don't go down. Go up a half size if anything. You can watch his video for these on YouTube.

Last edited:
one guy said TTS was good for him yesterday, another guy said he went up to the store and .5 was good for him. Kinda on the fence. a good chance u got TTs its gonna be kinda snug but dont quote me.
nah its really not. If it was, they wouldnt be called greedy's
maybe Nike is trying a new marketing strategy!!  ever thought about it that way

ideas do go stale.  alot of people have been complaining about the whole "what the" concept lately.  

so Nike decided to rephrase the gimmick

Back
Top Bottom