OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Been waiting on the comets forever but now I almost wanna get some Air Max 2009s instead... but I'll probably end up getting the comets. I'm crunched on cash.

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone getting the "slates" that come out tomorrow.. I checked them out in the stock room today, and they look really good except for the air bubble..

And I get mine for $105.. so I might as well..
they shouldnt be called slates. there are too many things wrong with them

Originally Posted by bLaZ3n

Anyone getting the "slates" that come out tomorrow.. I checked them out in the stock room today, and they look really good except for the air bubble..

And I get mine for $105.. so I might as well..

even at $105 its a rip off for the quality/comfort youre getting

im tight them orange 95;s didnt come in mens size, they are crazy fresh... im still looking fir the doernbecher 95's, those are so mean, one of the best next to the stash 95's

mi100405-01-r3.jpg

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/mitasneakers/mi100405-01/

They look decent. Other than the air unit size, I'm disappointed in the lack of a charcoal (dark grey) strip underneath the black strip. The two grey strips look too similar to each other. However, a gradient is visible, unlike the blue pair.

Here's a pic for reference... courtesy of BG

zt6txv.jpg

frown.gif

C'mon outlets!

I copped these for my son......to bad he won't be able to rock for a couple years

Got these socks that look like am95's too

The neons and orange joints are a 5c.....slates are a 6c......I got the neons from a m&p store,orange from vim and slates from kids fl......I think they have all of them online tho on all the websites.....eastbay,fa.com,fl.com and fnl.com

Man...I want ALL of these 95's (neons, slates, and comets), just mad I lost my FL connect smh.

I can't pay retail for those kicks, I hope they hit outlets.
laugh.gif

if u don't think of em as slates but just take them as they are, then these are a clean c/w imo
just a heads up though, i had to put back one of the 10s and get another, suede was actually ripped on the pair i almost bought and the white parts were dingy. just double check your pair before u walk out the store
smile.gif

That's weird, comets were up on Eastbay on backorder but now they're gone.  I wonder what happened.  Anyone seen them in stores yet?

Any word when those slates should be hitting NDC? sorry for the noob question, I've been slacking on Nike/Retro forums for a good min.

Back
Top Bottom