OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

where the hell are the crystal blues?

they're the only '95's i'm picking up this year looks like, if they're actually crystal blue...

Just received my Cool mints
happy.gif
.~

Originally Posted by XLRG

That's weird, comets were up on Eastbay on backorder but now they're gone.  I wonder what happened.  Anyone seen them in stores yet?
After checking our system, it shows that we are still suppose to receive a shipment in for the Comets, but pre-sales are no longer allowed on them.  Once they are in stock and available for sale, which should be around the middle of June, we will put the shoes back on our website.  Please note, the expected in stock date is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray

The slates are very different but still a def cop. I gots my on coming soon. The comets are def mines when they hit stores!!!!

nike-air-max-95-lime.jpg

Turning 15 gets overshadowed by turning 16, 18 or 21, but it’s kind of a big deal. Latin girls get Quinceañeras, American teens get drivers’ permits and we get a slew of releases of the Nike Air Max 95. In fact, this “Lime

^^^

MINT II, my thoughts exactly.

From these early pics that colorway looks dame near the same.

Guess Ill have to wait and see in person.

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

champs/ ftl / fa has a june 11th release date on comets

Yes, that is what I thought... but I was in FootAction today and they were on display already..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

That's weird, comets were up on Eastbay on backorder but now they're gone.  I wonder what happened.  Anyone seen them in stores yet?
After checking our system, it shows that we are still suppose to receive a shipment in for the Comets, but pre-sales are no longer allowed on them.  Once they are in stock and available for sale, which should be around the middle of June, we will put the shoes back on our website.  Please note, the expected in stock date is subject to change.

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the info...do you know if it'll be excluded from discounts? too bad we can't pre-order with the 25% off..thanks again tho for the 411

I'm just waiting on the Crystal Blues... I know the Slates and Comets are OG colors, but I'm just not feeling them.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I'm just waiting on the Crystal Blues... I know the Slates and Comets are OG colors, but I'm just not feeling them.

yeah, me too.

starting to wonder if they're still dropping tho, haven't seen anything about 'em in months now.

Originally Posted by daglove20

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the info...do you know if it'll be excluded from discounts? too bad we can't pre-order with the 25% off..thanks again tho for the 411
Unfortunately, the Comets will also more than likely be excluded from discounts, seeing as the Blue Slates are currently excluded. Sorry
frown.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Back
Top Bottom