OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

eBay had listings for two or three pairs of Halloween 95s in my size 15 last fall...now I'm starting to doubt I'll ever see one again
frown.gif

no prob! Sucks that a couple gradiant colorways (purple, freshwater blue, yellow) were a no sew release, along with a lot of other nice colorways. Pretty sure they still sold out nicely tho lol.

I think a lot more cw released in the US for them than in UK...I only remember 2 here which had quite bright midsole one like light blue and one orange. AMD or Billy Anderson will know better my memory is useless!

What tha hell is going on with END Launches?!!! Can't even get into the wensite after clicking the link to que for the 95 patches! ANuyone else having this problem?

can any cats here give me tips on how to lace 95s?  i usually rock all my gear untied and loose but 95s are hard to gauge.  at the same time, i feel they look odd when tied up and narrow.  

I don't like the untied look with 95s either personally but it's whatever suits you best, rock them how you want to bro!

Why keep 95s untied? Tightening them up is the best part. Feels so snug and soft. Best lacing system I've ever experienced.
I don't like the untied look with 95s either personally but it's whatever suits you best, rock them how you want to bro!
idk, my feet look odd when i have them tied up.  plus the bow is weird looking to me.  i dont bow tie any of my kicks.  just wanted to see how everyone else was rocking this particular silhouette.  

can any cats here give me tips on how to lace 95s?  i usually rock all my gear untied and loose but 95s are hard to gauge.  at the same time, i feel they look odd when tied up and narrow.  
i lace them up the same way as you but i tied my laces behind the tongue

put a double knot in them and tuck the laces into my shoes so that they wont fall out

Back
Top Bottom