OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

These are MEGA flames. I'm interested to see how these come out cause I kinda want a pair.

Reminded me somewhat of these at first glance for some reason...

http://www.sneakerbistrony.com/2016/03/nike-air-max-95-essential.html
Too much $$$, that spot is like 2 towns away from me but ebay got them cheaper. But the owner joe is a real cool guy! Ive been to their sister spot too sneaker aquarium is riverhead n didnt get a good vibe going in there. N one time i called them the employee was a D on the phone.

Have you been to sneaker spy in bayshore? They got some dope ish there. I wouldn't copp these 95s from bistro either. It's nice to support local b&m, but not when they reselling for a grip.

Nice when did those blue ones drop?

Also..

dunno where to put this but just tryna help out

EDIT: Didn't know there was a coupon thread, dont scold me! Lol

Last edited:
They're the type of joints that fashionista c*nts who turned their noses up at air bubbles and 3 stripes a few years ago would wear to Paris fashion week. Rick Owens x Air Max 95?!

Np bro! Someone mentioned in another thread that there was a coupon thread so i went in there, went a page back n seen a ebay coupon for 20$ off about 9 days back i was like damn! Because i order off ebay just about everyday almost. Only other ebay coupon ive ever used was thru email n was like 20% off or something but i since i cop so much i dont think ill be seeing those often lol.

Back
Top Bottom