OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

This just in...
BNIB $98 shipped[emoji]128526[/emoji]

I think they comme with their og box because I have two OG's, and they comme with it, the Neon and the Purple ones

And by searching on eBay it confirms it : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/Nike-Air-Max...193561?hash=item3abf83de59:g:jEYAAOSwoBtW5-sk

Same thing, but the one I hate : the old brown one, so fragile...

EDIT:

Does someone got this one ?
I have those. They are the Kashima Antlers soccer team recognition pair. They also came with some stickers. I have only worn them a couple times, they are pretty overwhelming. I feel like I'm mc hammer when I wear them. Lol

I looked thru my 95's and found the Kashima pair and they still have the nubs on the sole. The production run was 10/05 thru 12/05 from Vietnam. 95's were better made in Vietnam than in China like they are now. I started thinking I bet a lot of people on here don't know who mc hammer is. Lol

I have those. They are the Kashima Antlers soccer team recognition pair. They also came with some stickers. I have only worn them a couple times, they are pretty overwhelming. I feel like I'm mc hammer when I wear them. Lol
^^
 I looked thru my 95's and found the Kashima pair and they still have the nubs on the sole. The production run was 10/05 thru 12/05 from Vietnam. 95's were better made in Vietnam than in China like they are now. I started thinking I bet a lot of people on here don't know who mc hammer is. Lol
Only two months? I prefer actual 95's for some different reasons, laces are shorty but less fragile, a smaller bubble air at the back, and you are sure to have a red box except with OG's, and I forgot : 11 US is my size mostly of the time, but with old 95's it's a bit tall, with the actual ones it fits perfectly. 

But please you can't tell me that : " I started thinking I bet a lot of people on here don't know who mc hammer is"

Lol

From the Eighties, Davinelulinvega ^^

Not a big fan of MC Hammer, I prefer this one... ^^

^Been trying to get help getting that pair from NDC EU or NDC Canada, I'm hesitant to pay the JD £ to $ conversion. Anyone wanna help? [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Today's wear, on my way to Air Max Con NYC:
25939160011_0e9f4e4247_b.jpg

Is someone here has succeed to obtain Stash and/or Ueno?

Two expansive pairs that make me dream xD

An ID pair with and without flash

EDIT: another beauty :

Last edited:
^Been trying to get help getting that pair from NDC EU or NDC Canada, I'm hesitant to pay the JD £ to $ conversion. Anyone wanna help? [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Today's wear, on my way to Air Max Con NYC:
25939160011_0e9f4e4247_b.jpg
how much did u pay for these if u dont mind me asking?

How is the 2011 mandarin retro compared to say the emerald/slate blue colorway of last year? Is the comfort and quality any better?

Completely forgot it was AM day, thankfully threw on a GR pair in my half slumbering, hungover state this morning!

Back
Top Bottom