OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Those are fearsome
thanx man
nthat.gif
these are some tough 95s, its hard to see but even the mesh under the 3M strip on the tongue is reflective ive never seen such mesh like that before in my whole damn life, when i saw the reflection from the mesh today i felt sparkles in my head and i was really stoked because i have a thing for 3M and reflective bits on a shoe, its the best black shoe what i have owned period

its hard to capture the reflection from the mesh with the phone cam because the 3M is so bright

but you can slightly see the mesh shining at the left side from the 3M strip

Got the foxes in today from NDC and they are really nice :pimp: orange is really nice on them now to get me a pair of them rabbits

I'm hoping size? will have a restock or Nike so I can scoop them for retail but I may have to bite the bullet on resale
Same here for the Rabbits. Size? had a restock a couple times yesterday, but I'm not sure if they're restocks, people returning their pairs, or them putting unsold pairs from their retail stores onilne.

Same here for the Rabbits. Size? had a restock a couple times yesterday, but I'm not sure if they're restocks, people returning their pairs, or them putting unsold pairs from their retail stores onilne.
Yeah I saw it posted in the thread but I was too late to get anything

Yeah I saw it posted in the thread but I was too late to get anything
Resale isn't all that bad, so I won't be too upset if I have to bite the bullet. A pair just sold on GOAT for $260. A couple pairs in the last few days on ebay sold for about the same too. After tax and shipping from a boutique store, it's only like $40 over retail.

Resale isn't all that bad, so I won't be too upset if I have to bite the bullet. A pair just sold on GOAT for $260. A couple pairs in the last few days on ebay sold for about the same too. After tax and shipping from a boutique store, it's only like $40 over retail.
Yeah I'm holding out for that so far the only size 12 pair on the bay is $325 so I might try to talk him down

Yeah I'm holding out for that so far the only size 12 pair on the bay is $325 so I might try to talk him down
For the Foxes? Jeez even on GOAT the seller's price for 12s is $290. Some NTer is trying to sell his 11 Rabbits on bay for $390 lol. I think the prices will come down to 250-260.

For the Foxes? Jeez even on GOAT the seller's price for 12s is $290. Some NTer is trying to sell his 11 Rabbits on bay for $390 lol. I think the prices will come down to 250-260.
Nah the rabbits lol I have the foxes but that is def the more expensive one of the two

Nah the rabbits lol I have the foxes but that is def the more expensive one of the two
Oh ok. The seller's offer is $295 for those on GOAT. Doesn't hurt to shoot an offer. A seller accepted what I thought was a lowball offer for Banned 1s so it's worth a shot haha. I guess there's no rush though. I think people are just getting their pairs from Nike within the last day or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom