OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Repped for that heater, will order with a if able to score a coupon code [emoji]128549[/emoji]
no need for disco code, now available in NYC
wink.gif

Anybody order dave whites from size? and still waiting on their pair???? been waiting 3 weeks now since I've ordered

Last edited:

I got mine like 3 days after I ordered them.
I've contacted them a couple times and they gave me another way track my pair where it says in transit over in Europe. Before they said they were locating it. I might contact them again because this is just ridiculous 

I've contacted them a couple times and they gave me another way track my pair where it says in transit over in Europe. Before they said they were locating it. I might contact them again because this is just ridiculous 
Yea that's crazy. My only issue was I forgot I was ordering in UK sizes and ordered a size too big haha. Good luck man!

As an Evertonian I really shoulda picked these up lol
mean.gif
how can you slept on those man ?? they are sick, and are one of the better releases from the last few years

and they will have resell value in the future, i am now currently looking for a Everton jacket or hoodie to match with the shoes

:smh: how can you slept on those man ?? they are sick, and are one of the better releases from the last few years
and they will have resell value in the future, i am now currently looking for a Everton jacket or hoodie to match with the shoes

£££ man I had no idea they were releasing until they dropped and I was flat broke due to moving house. Gotta prioritise a roof over my head before sneakers sadly ;-)

I wouldn't resell anyway, I'd wear then to the match!

Back
Top Bottom