OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

£££ man I had no idea they were releasing until they dropped and I was flat broke due to moving house. Gotta prioritise a roof over my head before sneakers sadly ;-)

I wouldn't resell anyway, I'd wear then to the match!
a roof above your head is deff more important than shoe in my opinion

you're screwed when you're homeless and the last thing what you need in a situation like that is shoes lol

a roof above your head is deff more important than shoe in my opinion
you're screwed when you're homeless and the last thing what you need in a situation like that is shoes lol

Next pair I think I bought when I was able to again were trouble at home prestos so the wait was worth it for me lol

£50, okay then!

Last edited:
Black pny hairs are looking good

Im still fiending for the multi color pony r joints tho, i have to begin my search for them

Black pny hairs are looking good

Im still fiending for the multi color pony r joints tho, i have to begin my search for them
i wouldnt wait too long for the search because large wmns sizes are very hard to come by and will dry up fast as water in the hot desert

Legit Check on these, and if real how much for the condition they're in? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
My order from size? finally came in with the hare dave whites and i must say having both pairs im split between the two 
sick.gif
. Clean as hell. Will try to post pics later

i wouldnt wait too long for the search because large wmns sizes are very hard to come by and will dry up fast as water in the hot desert

This seems to have been the case since i cant find a sz 12 for the life of me [emoji]128542[/emoji] starting to think they didnt even make them in a 12

Last edited:
This seems to have been the case since i cant find a sz 12 for the life of me [emoji]128542[/emoji] starting to think they didnt even make them in a 12
they deff exist i have seen several UK peeps that got a wmns size 12 on IG

the large wmns sizes from 10-12 always dry up fast while baby mini foot sizes always sitting to collect dust for ages

thanks for giving me hope, ill find my 9.5 someday
i would try harder to find them if i were you, the holiday season now has arrived

and these 95s are now buzzin in the EU region, it will only get more difficult for you with each day to find them

I've checked all the uk sites that i know of, i don't know any uk forums or the less mainstream places to search for kicks in the uk. trust me i don't want to wait if i could find my size i would buy them right now. I'm a size mean US 11 and I'm willing to settle for what would be the equivelent of a mens 10.5 thats how badly i want them.

Last edited:
As a UK poster I'll say it's very rare you see the big wmns sizes. NDC I think is the only reliable one and even then as AMD said I think they'll go very quick.

If I come across anything I'll post it here

As a UK poster I'll say it's very rare you see the big wmns sizes. NDC I think is the only reliable one and even then as AMD said I think they'll go very quick. If I come across anything I'll post it here
chances that you will come across them are very small i think

i have just checked a few hours ago and the biggest what i have found was a wmns US 10
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom