OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

pimp.gif

Am95 are some of thee most uncomfortable nikes ever. Idk about ogs but these new pairs are a 4/10 when it comes to comfort
This! they are cut super narrow, I go up a whole sz myself and they feel ok 

is the no sew/tape stuff where the 95 is primarily headed towards? 
its just a different variant from the 95s, some of the that stuff might looks oke

but it cant never beat the normal 95s imo, normal 95s still get released

and are now very trending here in europe amongst the females

Last edited:
I see a lot of 95s and variations on the Internet, but I can't advice anyone to buy a No Sew one, even if it's beautiful on pictures, this and the strange midsole from the 96 aren't done for me...

Strictly 95, no variations...There is anyway a lot of choices when you focus only on 95s...Even going on eBay to buy old models is no longer my thing...New releases at JD suffice, they always got a lot of choices and exclusivities, and the 95s from China are perfect for me, most comfortable than any shoes I ever wear...

Saw this on END if anyone wants to assort his OG's 

http://www.endclothing.com/eu/nikelab-x-kim-jones-windrunner-826834-702.html

165 euros instead of 255 euros, only two left : 1 L and 1 XXL

all the 3 cws are possibly upcoming 95 releases for this year, dunno why they still use the old mock up tho

Last edited:
Is ooping allowed in this thread? If so, I've got a pair of the air max 95 wheats from jimmy jazz in a size 9. Just looking to get what I paid for them, which was $68. Still unworn. Send me a pm if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom