OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

around 2006-2007 they stop adding them to the box, they are useless anyway nobody use those things

You're really showing your age if you know about anatomical arch supports. [emoji]128540[/emoji] I have 2 box fulls if anyone needs any.

Last edited:
You're really showing your age if you know about anatomical arch supports. [emoji]128540[/emoji] I have 2 box fulls if anyone needs any.
LOL, I'm in that club!  I actually used mine - I still have a few extras that came with my OG AM95s.  The last time I saw these come in a box with a new pair shoes was the late 90s...

LOL, I'm in that club!  I actually used mine - I still have a few extras that came with my OG AM95s.  The last time I saw these come in a box with a new pair shoes was the late 90s...

[emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]. I have flat feet so I never really used them. But for some crazy reason I never threw them out either. Its like one of those small sneaker details that you hold on to for no good reason. Like boxes, hang tags and lace bags.

Really might pull the trigger on a pair of ID's is $200 + tax + shipping really worth it tho? Do u guys think theyll be decent quality materials? I only purchased 1 ID in my life and that was in 2013 and it was an af1.

Can I post a collection here? It's mostly very rare air max 95, some 97, some 90. All kept in temp controlled storage facility, amazingly preserved.

Can I post a collection here? It's mostly very rare air max 95, some 97, some 90. All kept in temp controlled storage facility, amazingly preserved.
this is the 95 thread, here you can only post am95s, if you wanna post your entire collection i would suggest that you go to the sneaker showcase section and start a collection thread for your own kickz http://niketalk.com/f/7352/sneaker-showcase

this is the 95 thread, here you can only post am95s, if you wanna post your entire collection i would suggest that you go to the sneaker showcase section and start a collection thread for your own kickz http://niketalk.com/f/7352/sneaker-showcase

Well, here are just the 95's

Last edited:
If any of u big footers need these nows ur chance. $15 off items $75 or more ends in an hour too. Id buy them but i really dont want to stare at another pair

Back
Top Bottom