OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Missed out on these when they dropped in 2013, and finally found a DS pair for a great price (thanks to that eBay 20% code last week):

I can't get with these ultra mid soles at all
Ya we don't need them on the 95's they are actually comfortable to wear unlike the regular air max 1 and 90. I just hate that people buy in to these "Ultra" line like its some inovative tech its literally just less midsole with lower density foam, which means Nike is saving money on weight(shipping cost and material use) and can charge more money since its "premium". 

Ya we don't need them on the 95's they are actually comfortable to wear unlike the regular air max 1 and 90. I just hate that people buy in to these "Ultra" line like its some inovative tech its literally just less midsole with lower density foam, which means Nike is saving money on weight(shipping cost and material use) and can charge more money since its "premium". 

The neon ultra jqrd are the only ultra anything I own but for what it's worth, they're fairly comfortable. Certainly as comfortable as any standard 95, a little more snug in the forefoot but I stayed TTS

Back
Top Bottom