OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Just copped a size 12 neon 95 at shiekhs for retail. They have a size 14 left that's been sitting for any big footers in Los Angeles.

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE womens release ahh thats gonna make people cringe lol
nike make the S-B 95s into a wmns shoe, because the wmns 95 are probably better selling than the mens releases, here in europe the females are thirsty for wmns 95s and TNs, nike just gave the male consumers the big fat FU sign for not releasing them in mens sizes
mean.gif

This is the only shoe I've ever bought two pairs of since the design is probably my favorite of all time. But does anyone get really bad foot pain after wearing them for long periods of time?

I have a bit of plantar so dunno if these just make it worse and I currently wear the wolf grey cw

This is the only shoe I've ever bought two pairs of since the design is probably my favorite of all time. But does anyone get really bad foot pain after wearing them for long periods of time? I have a bit of plantar so dunno if these just make it worse and I currently wear the wolf grey cw
why not go to the doctor and let them remove that gross plantar wart
sick.gif

mean.gif

instead you let that horrible thing grow on your foot and delivering you

discomfort and pain while wearing kickz that normally are super comfy for your feet

Last edited:
This is the only shoe I've ever bought two pairs of since the design is probably my favorite of all time. But does anyone get really bad foot pain after wearing them for long periods of time?

I have a bit of plantar so dunno if these just make it worse and I currently wear the wolf grey cw

why not go to the doctor and let them remove that gross plantar wart 
sick.gif

mean.gif

instead you let that horrible thing grow on your foot and delivering you

discomfort and pain while wearing kickz that normally are super comfy for your feet
He never said wart. Could mean plantar fasciitis.

Caved and copped the 95 silver bullets for $145 shipped, eBay sent a $15 off coupon so I had to

Back
Top Bottom