OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Interested in the forthcoming silver 95s this week and wondering if I should go TTS or size up 0.5 on these. I'm generally a 10 in Nike Free, Jordan, FKR, LunarEpic, Tennis Classics, and Vapormax.

rocked something blue for feeling blue about not getting the Royals for retail and catching the Monsterous L for the entire Air Max Month lol

if all 3 stussy 95's went to outlets, silver bullets will be discounted
only in the US you would find such high demand shoe in the outlets lol
here in europe ish like that would never happen to the stussy's :x  

The thing though is that when people post that these in demand shoes "hit the outlets", it is usually just one or two across the country. People post in the outlet thread these finds, and then others run with it saying how they are so cheap everywhere. The reality is that there are so many outlets across the country in the United States, and the vast majority only get lame shoes that hardly sell well.

The thing though is that when people post that these in demand shoes "hit the outlets", it is usually just one or two across the country. People post in the outlet thread these finds, and then others run with it saying how they are so cheap everywhere. The reality is that there are so many outlets across the country in the United States, and the vast majority only get lame shoes that hardly sell well.
This. Very rarely do I find good things at outlets around me and it makes it even worse when people in the know with employees are able to scoop the good stuff before anyone else can

I noticed that the Silver Bullet 95's are not on the release calendars for Footlocker, Footaction, Eastbay or Finishline. Looks like SNKRS for me :rolleyes

I noticed that the Silver Bullet 95's are not on the release calendars for Footlocker, Footaction, Eastbay or Finishline. Looks like SNKRS for me :rolleyes

Some sellers on eBay have for buy it now or best offer for less than retail, I copped mine from foot soldiers

Big price drop on these and still FSR if anyone cares ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Waitin for an ebay code then might cop

rocked something blue for feeling blue about not getting the Royals for retail and catching the Monsterous L for the entire Air Max Month lol
Btw I got these 95's for Free99. Anyone know when these dropped?

come on, you're on NT and dont know that the production date is stated on the size tag  :lol: you better go quite collecting kickz
Lmfaoo I was being lazy. I would have to go back into my closet and pull em out. And besides you're basically Air Max Google. That should be your new username hahaha

Back
Top Bottom