OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'm not sure what outlet the slates are at but they are $69.99. It was posted in the pickup thread.

laugh.gif
 dude said stacy lattisaw. STACY LATTISAW! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm dying over here 
laugh.gif

I looked all over the pickup post and outlet thread and can not find those slates for 69.99. Can someone please help. Thank you.

I looked all over the pickup post and outlet thread and can not find those slates for 69.99. Can someone please help. Thank you.

Nike Clearance store - San leandro 510-483-3650.
Good luck man, I was the one that had that pickup post. That was 3 weeks ago. They only had a few pairs.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

really hoping the neons aren't excluded on the next 50% for employees at footlocker. that's the only way i'd buy 'em... i still got DS HOA's, and still rock my retro from '99, even tho they're falling apart. but i'll retire 'em if i cop a pair of these 2010's...

but should i break out the HOA's or the 2010's first? i'm sure the HOA's are better quality, but if i keep the HOA's DS a few more years while i wear the 2010's, are there chances they'll become unwearable?

"Yo yo yo!!! Check it out.

I don't know if i wanted to tell oprah to do my laundry this week. I told her it's been 4 days since she's been at my crib... i'll just tell her Gail folds clothes gooder.

Damn. Brett Farve called me the other day cuz he wanted to toss the pigskin around... my right arm is still a little sore from shooting around with Kobe... so we'll see.

Oh man... i wanted to shoot an Orkin man commercial to tell my girl she actin' like a BUG-A-BOO. Prolly call my agent in a few to set up the studio time.

Need some cash to hit up the strip joint... ahh damn, forget that i RUN THE JOINT (and the other 8 locations around town). Lap dances on me until the lease ends in 2054!!!!

Haddaway told me he wanted to sing at my wedding... it was a toss up between him and The Stylistics with special appearances by Johnny Gill and Stacy Lattisaw.

No prob.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

DEAD

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Proto J getting owned is becoming a regular thing around here. I wonder when the prick is gonna just give up.

Anybody got info on where to snag Slates/Comets on cheap ala outlets?

'preciate any help out there.

P

So do the photos come out 8/27 (eastbay), 9/5, 9/11, or 9/18? And I'm very tempted to pull the trigger on the grapes.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Need some cash to hit up the strip joint... ahh damn, forget that i RUN THE JOINT (and the other 8 locations around town). Lap dances on me until the lease ends in 2054!!!!
roll.gif

So is the crystal blue still scheduled to release or is the photo blue what's taking it's place?

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

walked into footlocker at beverly center and was surprised to see these. thought they were coming out in july? oh well, picked them up anyway.

30476_138333626180573_100000118088827_399519_4713890_n.jpg

joints cold as hell
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

walked into footlocker at beverly center and was surprised to see these. thought they were coming out in july? oh well, picked them up anyway.

30476_138333626180573_100000118088827_399519_4713890_n.jpg

joints cold as hell
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom