OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

so i was lucky to get these. i work for footlocker in my local mall and my footaction had got these in there shipment 8/27 as i was down there shopping for the 50 (employee appreciation) before i go punch in. and saw they put them on the shelf not knowing they had a release date. so i was able to get a pair for myself for $72.50 =) me and two other employees of mine. then 15min later they got a call saying they had to come off and be put back out on the 11th of september.

2qurbdj.jpg

43m3d.jpg

damn dsnake you got lucky on that pickup! I was unsure of these, but seeing your pics makes the blue really stand out. I might have to go cop on shoetrends

Maybe I can't see well, but those pics make em look like royal blue. I thought they were some kind of tealish/tropical blue or something.

yea i was @ a FTA over the 50 and this guy goes check out the new color...im like lemme get that he goes not on a 50 i said no exclusions...he said they got a release date...so i said so y show me??? SMH

They look great in deesnake's pics. I may have to go the Shoetrend route or try to see if the $30 off 100 Footlocker coupon works on these.

has anyone seen the 3m silver/red 95s for a good price? i cant find them anywhere on sale but finishline and i still kind of think 120 is steep

Just picked these up when I was in England, I wish I can find another pair...sold out where I bought em from..any info is greatly appreciated.
391398580.jpg

i had bought these also seem to run a kinda small i got a 9.5 from my usual 9 n they still lil tight did any one else size up ?

Saw them today at the mall, they had just got them in (Footlocker) and no release date. Surprised myself as I didn't pick them up (usually with my compulsive habits no brainer) and well, I realized I should have while the 30 off 100 coupon is still active.. They are nice, I just hardly wear 95's anymore, all of mine just sit :/

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^

UNK, Yea you right
eyes.gif
.... But Im still bleeding the block
devil.gif
Just messing with you bro. Im still salty about my little indecent from earlier today at them chain stores.

dont' know, but no matter what and how, the am 95s just dont appeal no more.. they tried so hard to get the colors, but the shape and everything just don't make it any better.

Originally Posted by tak

Just messing with you bro. Im still salty about my little indecent from earlier today at them chain stores.

HaHaHa. Dont even worry about them lames. Next time go in there and try on hella shoes and walk out, buying nothing.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

Just picked these up when I was in England, I wish I can find another pair...sold out where I bought em from..any info is greatly appreciated.
391398580.jpg

JD Sports AM95

Back
Top Bottom