OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

pimp.gif
double post**

Here is more pics of air max 95's from JD sports exclusive from when I was in England
391849066.jpg

391849067.jpg

I just Love these...wish I had another pair
391849068.jpg

391849069.jpg

391849070.jpg

391849071.jpg

391849072.jpg

391849073.jpg

Hey Qujamerican did you notice if the 95's at JD's tend to run a half size small ? The reason I ask is that now that 95's are made in China instead of Vietnam I have had to go from my usual 9.5 in 95's up to a size 10. So if I was to order off the JD website, which I know is in UK sizing, would I need to go from a UK size 8.5 to a size 9 ?

Originally Posted by Deanshoes

Hey Qujamerican did you notice if the 95's at JD's tend to run a half size small ? The reason I ask is that now that 95's are made in China instead of Vietnam I have had to go from my usual 9.5 in 95's up to a size 10. So if I was to order off the JD website, which I know is in UK sizing, would I need to go from a UK size 8.5 to a size 9 ?
Honestly I didnt notice...They didn't have any half sizes for the bigger sizes like a UK 9.5, 10.5 Thats why I had to settle for a 11 which is a US 12...They fit perfect to me, but would of prefered a 11.5 US
The photoblues on the other feels tight to me, I would honestly recommend ordering your normal size.....Hope I helped

The Comet and the Slate available in my favorite outlet. You think $200 for both pairs is reasonable? $100 per pair? Still contemplating if copping these...

e1036d3e6edb6f14f94f5404c188022dd43b9533_r.jpg

Advise please.

WOW GUYS.. GET READY FOR SOME REAL HEAT AROUND SUMMER 2011! Just saw some samples today, both were basic gradient make-ups, amazing colorways. One looked to be actual Crystal Blues, not Photos. Not sure why they would release such similar pairs back to back, but they did do the same think with the Chilis/Varsity Reds. The other pair was AMAZING... I believe the tag said it was "Bright Mandarin", basically another take on an orange colorway, but it's a bright, pale orange, nothing like the last ones that looked a lot like Chilis. Can't wait to get my hands on them.

Guy above me, I would cop them both for $200, maybe pass on the Slates though since they changed them up so much.

Get ready for BRIGHT MANDARINS in Summer 2011... they look fantastic as samples. Basically another attempt at an orange gradient colorway, but this time they got it right, the orange is a brighter/pale shade, much better than the ones from last year.

Also what looked to be true Crystal Blues, not just Photos. They had a black border around the Swoosh and the shade was a tad different.

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

Get ready for BRIGHT MANDARINS in Summer 2011... they look fantastic as samples. Basically another attempt at an orange gradient colorway, but this time they got it right, the orange is a brighter/pale shade, much better than the ones from last year.

Also what looked to be true Crystal Blues, not just Photos. They had a black border around the Swoosh and the shade was a tad different.

You say bright but pale, can u elaborate a little? Is it close to a neon? I'm jealous the kids got the gradient/neon orange, so I'm looking forward to a bright orange color. Was gonna get these when they drop to hold me over....

nike-air-max-24-7-grey-orange-1.jpg

How's the quality on the recent releases? My last two pairs have started to fall apart after about 5 wears.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Not EU exclusive. They were being sold at FTLs, and probably Champs and Footaction too.
Thanks for the info.
I wouldn't getting a pair for myself.

Are the style numbers the same for kids & adults?

Finally picked up the PB95s this past weekend.....
To me the colorway is one of the best to drop in the last few years. I dont know about yall but Im in LOVE with them.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by Sour Diesel

You say bright but pale, can u elaborate a little? Is it close to a neon? I'm jealous the kids got the gradient/neon orange, so I'm looking forward to a bright orange color. Was gonna get these when they drop to hold me over....

Honestly, it's hard to describe.. I know bright/pale sounds strange, but you'll see soon. It's definitely close to neon orange, just a pale version that we have not seen before. The best way I can describe it is to compare it to the New Mint 95 Colorway, except in orange and not nearly as light of a shade. Easily the nicest US AM95 I've seen in years, on par with the current Photo Blues and the Crystal Blue samples I mentioned. 

Back
Top Bottom