OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

Comets are on eastbay for $120 is this a good deal?

eastbay is having a 25% off starting on friday so dont buy them yet wait till the 3rd
code lks1td73

Neons were still around me when I went to the mall yesterday, but they were still full price. Could've marked them back up for the 50 though.

Originally Posted by Rod301

edkk323 wrote:
neons in march

Adults, kids, GS....
If This Is True Im Gonna Finally Get Around To Getting A Pair... Been BS-in Forever.

Not true at all.  He's just BSin info to make it seem like he's not bumping his post count.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

edkk323 wrote:
neons in march

Adults, kids, GS....
If This Is True Im Gonna Finally Get Around To Getting A Pair... Been BS-in Forever.

Not true at all.  He's just BSin info to make it seem like he's not bumping his post count.

30t6p3b.gif

edkk323 wrote:
neons in march

Adults, kids, GS....

hahhaha so true, this guy been posting all over, talking about a bunch of nothing

These kids will do anything to sell on NT, what a shame.

^^^True. Also, on a side note, I commend you on your South Beach pricing. If they were a half-size bigger I'd cop, but I think it's cool that you're not trying to make a huge profit off of them and instead just trying to move a pair and help someone who might have missed out. Most people are charging 280 and up. Respect.

^^^True. Also, on a side note, I commend you on your South Beach pricing. If they were a half-size bigger I'd cop, but I think it's cool that you're not trying to make a huge profit off of them and instead just trying to move a pair and help someone who might have missed out. Most people are charging 280 and up. Respect.

Thanks dude...I tried man, but dudes still hit me up with low ball offers... dudes on NT are something else. When you try to help some of these people it just backfires.

finally picked up grapes this weekend on the 50%...

i usually don't like anything but dark midsoles on '95's, but for half off i couldn't resist.

i'm actually thinking about painting the midsoles black tho.

Originally Posted by damedolla

To me 95 maxes are the best everyday shoe to wear as far as comfort goes

Air Max 1's are the most comfortable for me. Air Max 90s are the least comfortable.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Thanks dude...I tried man, but dudes still hit me up with low ball offers... dudes on NT are something else. When you try to help some of these people it just backfires.
laugh.gif
  so true, so true.   lowballers can burn in hell.

For those in the Philly area, Ubiq and Kicks USA have the Grape 95's on sale for $79.99. Limited sizes left, but I was finally able to pick up my pair in 11.5.

Back
Top Bottom