OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

hmm just ordered the solar reds from FTL thinking the neons weren't coming..maybe I should have waited...:stoneface:

Are there any differences from this years and the ‘15 Im trying to decide to sell my ‘15 or make them beaters

Last edited:
We love Nike pack drops on Saturday at Atmos, and the jade colorway of the 95 will be exclusive to the Atmos store. I guess this means the red 95, red 90, and blue AM1 will see a wider release.

Grr, FTL just cancelled my order for the solar reds - due to "lack of availability". Weird, either they don't know how to update their website or something. It still shows in stock, on Eastbay too. First time something like this has happened. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Grr, FTL just cancelled my order for the solar reds - due to "lack of availability". Weird, either they don't know how to update their website or something. It still shows in stock, on Eastbay too. First time something like this has happened. Anyone else ever have this happen?

Dont worry, you aren't the only one experiencing this... I tried to do in-store pick ups after placing orders via FTL online twice (once few weeks go, and again this week). Since that wasn't working, I ordered from the website to home delivery twice and had all of the orders cancelled as well. The site/system is either not updated on timely basis, OR maybe they just don't want us copping these shoes with the discount code... who knows :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Dont worry, you aren't the only one experiencing this... I tried to do in-store pick ups after placing orders via FTL online twice (once few weeks go, and again this week). Since that wasn't working, I ordered from the website to home delivery twice and had all of the orders cancelled as well. The site/system is either not updated on timely basis, OR maybe they just don't want us copping these shoes with the discount code... who knows :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Man its frustrating. Really it's come to us complaining they don't want us to give them money :smh::lol:. Like you said, maybe the discount code is the problem - someone, somewhere didn't update a code or something.
But yeah, I feel like their inventory system is either archaic, DOS based, dot matrix printers and SKUs or something.

Man its frustrating. Really it's come to us complaining they don't want us to give them money :smh::lol:. Like you said, maybe the discount code is the problem - someone, somewhere didn't update a code or something.
But yeah, I feel like their inventory system is either archaic, DOS based, dot matrix printers and SKUs or something.

It seems like some sizes are still in stock. I just got my shipping confirmation for a size 9 but maybe I’m just delaying an inevitable OOS email.

Tomorrow for Af1
Connect testers.
CC30D5A4-8921-4BDE-82CF-0BF46A2A9C9A.png

It seems like some sizes are still in stock. I just got my shipping confirmation for a size 9 but maybe I’m just delaying an inevitable OOS email.

I think Shipping Confirmation means you're good. In my case I got a reply back from cust svc saying they were sorry, the website just wasn't updated for days...my size is gone at least. After that email I checked and my size is gone.

Hope Neons don't go crazy... didn't know it was the type of hype to get those type of asks on stockx

I think Shipping Confirmation means you're good. In my case I got a reply back from cust svc saying they were sorry, the website just wasn't updated for days...my size is gone at least. After that email I checked and my size is gone.

Hope Neons don't go crazy... didn't know it was the type of hype to get those type of asks on stockx

My fingers are crossed for those neons. Solar reds were my “consolation prize” in the event I miss the neons. The stockx asks have been really surprising even for a few of the solar red sizes as well. Especially considering there have been multiple discount codes available recently.

Back
Top Bottom