OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

just put my order in lets how this turns out something just dont seem right to me about these how can the solars be eligible for discount and the pull tabs arent and the tabs are older

Thats what im saying, these keep getting discounted on various sites
Because they are pink

And FTL figures out people hesitate because they are somewhat pink

I shoulda waited
Bought my Solar Reds for $160 from LapStone

$20 donated to LapStone&Hammer

Foot Locker cancelled my orders for the OG Solar 95s twice SMH. I hope you guys got to cop your pairs at the discount rate... Anyways it was a NikeID kind of a day for me. Hope everyone is having a blessed week :emoji_disappointed:
20180411_140838.jpg

Foot Locker cancelled my orders for the OG Solar 95s twice SMH. I hope you guys got to cop your pairs at the discount rate... Anyways it was a NikeID kind of a day for me. Hope everyone is having a blessed week :emoji_disappointed:
20180411_140838.jpg
Ok so they figured out Solar Reds should be on discount....

Also, I found out 95s with the right color is pretty utility

Those black midsoles aren’t afraid of scraping against office chairs, or desk. My OG AM1 Aqua was scraped against office chair.... and one uncleable scraping Markus there.

I’m talking about OG Solar Reds & Armory Blue “Yankee 95”

Last edited:
Those are nice but I really just want a classic Neon 95 that I don't have to jump through flaming hoops, backwards, drinking tequila, while spinning a basketball on my pointer finger.

Nikes going to make sure you have to do all that, and more when the release happens.

Those are nice but I really just want a classic Neon 95 that I don't have to jump through flaming hoops, backwards, drinking tequila, while spinning a basketball on my pointer finger.
I’m with you on that but Nike does know how to eat at your pockets while you wait :lol:

Any word on Nike dropping the Euro only Air Max 95 SI as a retro? I have the cool mint colorway and would definitely appreciate another pair as well as the orange(Knicks) version to those. They released about 7 years ago I can provide a pic if nobody knows what I am talking about

Back
Top Bottom