OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

DCC00282-169D-4BB2-9BDC-2F08769D2D64.jpeg

2018 non-og solar reds today.
I also wore mine today.

Those are likely the ‘20s, thankfully. Check the other posts and you can see a lot of early looks.
He's dodging the people asking what year's model those are, though. The front sole of the shoe looks like it's been worn as well. I wouldn't be so sure he's giving an early look there.

He's dodging the people asking what year's model those are, though. The front sole of the shoe looks like it's been worn as well. I wouldn't be so sure he's giving an early look there.

Yeah I def can’t say for sure, but judging from the rest of his IG posts he’s clearly a reseller who gets product early. Unlikely some young cat has what looks like a DS pair of 2015s that just happen to show up on his page shortly before the 2020s are supposed to drop.

Guess we’ll see soon.

Guess we’ll see soon.
Naamloosrwerwerw.png
Naamloostsetesresrwsr.png

a dude on IG DMed the seller and he replied that they are the 2020 release and he posted that info on FB and his IG stories, so that means no white stitching at the toe and also the shade of neon will be this time more of a volt yellow what is more close to the 1995 OGs instead of the neon green from the previous retros

Naamloosrwerwerw.png

a dude on IG DMed the seller and he replied that they are the 2020 release and he posted that info on FB and his IG stories, so that means no white stitching at the toe and also the shade of neon will be this time more of a volt yellow what is more close to the 1995 OGs instead of the neon green from the previous retros

And just like that, I’m back in for a pair or two. :pimp:

Naamloosrwerwerw.png

And just like that, I’m back in for a pair or two. :pimp:

What’s the release date again?

Tyrone-Biggums-Scratching-Neck-Chappelles-Show.gif

Naamloosrwerwerw.png

makes sense they'd be closer to the OG neon being more of a yellow. This is what FNL has them listed as for December 17

7574BE23-61D4-4E37-B815-AEEA9045814D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom