OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

OGs with similar stitch work
DFBE412B-5909-4A98-8FE4-61B9F5B5D8BD.png

Thanks, but the outrage was from the white, odd-looking contrast stitching on the toe area in a few early pics. Not along the sides.

excited for the neon retro. the 2015 release fit me too snug as well so i had to sell them sadly. will not be making the same sizing mistake this time!

Naamloosrwerwerw.png
Naamloostsetesresrwsr.png

a dude on IG DMed the seller and he replied that they are the 2020 release and he posted that info on FB and his IG stories, so that means no white stitching at the toe and also the shade of neon will be this time more of a volt yellow what is more close to the 1995 OGs instead of the neon green from the previous retros
That's even more tearing me apart to see the sole remaining intact and not OG.

Last edited:

Apologies if old news.

Hoping this release is similar to the infrareds. Although my area (OC, only one Champs and a few shoe palaces had them on RD)

One encouraging sign is I didn't see much when I Googled "will air max 95 og neon be worth to resell?" Granted not the best search terms lol.

this video should be taken down its click bate bull****

Damn.....they looking better and better ....I have a first world dilemma....not sure if to double up on these or get Denhams and 1 pair of these...... decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom