OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

I'm a sz 10.5 in AM1 and AM 90,,, should I go with the same size for this release of AM 95s also ,, 10.5 ??
im size 8 in am1 and am90, and for am95 i take the same size but some peeps go half size up, so i think its better for you to go to your local sneakerstore to try on a pair of 95s before you pull the trigger, it dont have to be the neon cw tho

B858E8DF-AD0F-4F21-8923-5AC563F45054.jpeg

copped from my hospital bed smh
The knee again? Hope recovery is on track for you my man

Appreciate it fellas. I had a bad staph/mersa infection back in 03’ so apparently my immune system is forever compromised

the initial patella tendon reconstruction surgery was on 9/25/20 and I’d be healing well/rectory time slightly ahead of schedule but this just happened out of the blue 2 days ago.
Had surgery again last night and am now here hooked up to all type of antibiotics trying to beat. Keep me in your prayers
I just want to get home for my son. He’s so worried

Appreciate it fellas. I had a bad staph/mersa infection back in 03’ so apparently my immune system is forever compromised

the initial patella tendon reconstruction surgery was on 9/25/20 and I’d be healing well/rectory time slightly ahead of schedule but this just happened out of the blue 2 days ago.
Had surgery again last night and am now here hooked up to all type of antibiotics trying to beat. Keep me in your prayers

Good luck man...Get healthy and back home to your family...

That's awful. I feel for you. Get well soon dude.

Amazing that resell on the 2015 is even higher now. Personally I think the '15s have a better toe shape and grey hue, however, if I didn't have those, I'd definitely cop the 2020 as they're pretty close, and just being 5 years newer gives them a longer lifespan. This game is so nuts!

Here’s my pair from 2003. Seeing the new pairs has made me realize how bad my pair looks. Thankfully I managed to scoop my size up yesterday. Lol.
image.jpg

I love this version. The grey suede to lighter grey gradient >>>>>>
I'm not a fan of the black gradient to lighter grey. I had the university blue pair from 2000 or so. I loved that shoe so damn much.

Back
Top Bottom