OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Finally got my pair in hand :nthat:. I can’t believe that I’ve been into sneakers for 15 years now & this is my first pair of neon 95s :wow:. Better late than never though :nthat:.

A3E678AD-7109-41A2-9682-0539E1255F2D.jpeg

Blk/wht pippens, all black barkelys, black penny 3s, blk/volt total uptempos, even infrared 90s, i copped after they "sold out" on release date. Copped all on restock!

I got all them with in a 4 week period
The only shoes there that had release dates out of those were the Uptempos and Infrared 90s. The rest just trickled into stores and were put out whenever they came in. What may have seemed as a "restock" to you may have been a store getting their shipment in later/after than others or the delayed/missing portion of what should have been their full, original shipment. These are in a different league and I wouldn't bank on a sizeable or readily-available restock of these happening.

What's this?
I
It’s a website where you can purchase from places like yahoo.jp... yahoo is dead in the states, but it’s the go to auction place in Japan. Buyee is a middle man. You can bid and purchase items from a Japan yahoo auction. It get sent to their west house in Japan, then forwarded to your address in the states. It’s actually very straight forward, and can’t recommend them enough. I’ve gotten some rare shoes at great prices through them.

I doubled up on solars but regret not doing the same for crystal blues. I have this pair as well so I technically have triples of solars, although I would've never got them had I known the proper solar was going to release later... damn Nike

20201220_185916.jpg
What's wrong with this pair? Is the grey too light?

Back
Top Bottom