OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

info on the sweats/pants?

Some of the warmest sweatpants ever. Uniqlo fleece-lined sweatpants from a couple of years back.

These particular ones are long gone, but see link at the bottom.

1581970743232.jpeg

I believe these are them? But they don't show a pic of the fleece lining.

finally got my neons :smile:. My 95 pickups for the year.. paid resale on the neons but got the mints and gunsmokes for under retail so I guess it evens out lol
IMG_1588.jpeg
That's dope. By the time I decided I wanted the Mints, they were sold out in my size. I wish I would have copped.

Some of the warmest sweatpants ever. Uniqlo fleece-lined sweatpants from a couple of years back.

1581970743232.jpeg

the grey one does show a picture of the fleece lining. Looks great!

the grey one does show a picture of the fleece lining.

The first link (showing the fleece lining) is very old and they are sold out.

The second link is current and what's actually in stock. 'I think' it's the same pair?...however I can't confirm as they don't show the fleece lining.

The first link (showing the fleece lining) is very old and they are sold out.

The second link is current and what's actually in stock. 'I think' it's the same pair?...however I can't confirm as they don't show the fleece lining.

second link does show fleece lined though.

8FC6E1F7-BAB2-4F75-9579-572BCA79167C.jpeg

5007F05D-5C58-4EB9-B4FE-10D28975620C.jpeg

E40CC4B7-FB03-4BD0-89FA-2FD124ED19D9.jpeg

Thanks I just ordered a pair of the light gray pants and yes they showed a pic of the fleece lining.

Hopefully they fit, everyone reviewing was like 5'5"-5'7". I'm 6'3" :lol:

Well it's still resell...but if you don't see the difference between cop for resell on release date and 2 months after when they're on sale that's on you mate.

Key difference: when they're on sale after 2 months it means nobody wants them while when they're out of stock after 2 hours it means more people want them than the number of available pairs. So yeah the timing makes a big difference...
I didn't mean when they go on sale at a store. I meant how much time has to pass by between the release date of the shoe for it to be considered reselling versus trade bait. So if I buy it on release date, that means it's reselling but if I sell it a month later that's trade bait?

These are flames. Is it supposed to be cherry blossoms-inspired?
I thought the same thing, but according to SBD, the description is..., “Highlighting the shoe are Korea’s hibiscus blossom graphics printed on the heel and insoles completed with a Soft Pink rubber sole” tho.

I didn't mean when they go on sale at a store. I meant how much time has to pass by between the release date of the shoe for it to be considered reselling versus trade bait. So if I buy it on release date, that means it's reselling but if I sell it a month later that's trade bait?

Totally irrelevant. It's about intention. I know if I'm buying a shoe to resell, or I genuinely want it, but find myself under-enthusiastic after receiving it, or just never get around to wearing it, or whatever other reason. No one else would know someone's intention.

I’m contemplating whether or not to keep these “By You” 95’s. I love the bottom part but the top looks cheap to me. Something about all that white throws me off.

Let me know your thoughts .

Attachments

• C98F9A4B-64A0-4EE0-B449-2913132EC1F6.jpeg
    C98F9A4B-64A0-4EE0-B449-2913132EC1F6.jpeg
    644.7 KB · Views: 218
  • 27379129-F1AD-4BA2-9B37-82BF46441D17.jpeg
    27379129-F1AD-4BA2-9B37-82BF46441D17.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 214
I’m contemplating whether or not to keep these “By You” 95’s. I love the bottom part but the top looks cheap to me. Something about all that white throws me off.

Personally, I’d return them. If I saw those in person I’d assume they were fakes.... with that said, if you like them, I love them! (Wear what you like)

I wish Nike allowed the ability to make the mesh underlays black and keep the top layer of mesh white. That would give you a closer to OG look. Along with being more pleasing to look at. Wear them for a bit you’ve got at least 30 days to return even with wear and tear.

I wish Nike allowed the ability to make the mesh underlays black and keep the top layer of mesh white. That would give you a closer to OG look. Along with being more pleasing to look at. Wear them for a bit you’ve got at least 30 days to return even with wear and tear.
Nike makes sure we can’t make anything to recreate OG colorways now.

1581970743232.jpeg

I'm using as pyjama to stay home . Never though of wearing it outside lol

Thanks I just ordered a pair of the light gray pants and yes they showed a pic of the fleece lining.

Hopefully they fit, everyone reviewing was like 5'5"-5'7". I'm 6'3" :lol:
They won’t fit

I’m nearly 6’ (though all legs) and their sweats have always been at least a little shorter than I would prefer

my camo pile lined are the shortest so theyonly really get worn around the house and to bed

Back
Top Bottom