OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

These are available on nike.com

Man I would be forever happy if Nike blessed us with a re-release of the Grapes. I been looking forever.

2 RAWW 2 RAWW I WOULD HELP YOU BUT ALL I HAVE ARE TEAM ORANGE AND SOME QS CLEAR 95S UP FOR GRABS… THE ONLY AM 95 I DESPERATELY EVER DESIRED WERE THE MATRIX 95S (CANT REMEMBER THEIR OFFICIAL NAME) THAT DROPPED SOMEWHERE IN LIKE 04-05

I'm going hard after those Halloween joints. I'm a sucker for Halloween. Wish they were gonna be GS too.

A little mad Nike didn't release the Halloween shoes in time to wear on Halloween (with internet ordering the only option a lot of folks have to attain these).

Kangaroo-Drops-Ball.gif

Last edited:
Where do guys go on Halloween that you'd wear a fresh pair to? Just curious.

I'm usually at a bar/club/house party and none of those venues I'd rock clean sneakers to on Halloween due to the risk of random drunks spilling drinks or stepping on my shoes.

I'm usually at a bar/club/house party and none of those venues I'd rock clean sneakers to on Halloween due to the risk of random drunks spilling drinks or stepping on my shoes.
not everyone is like that, some peeps like to go with their new kickz to the club

so that they can turn them into instant beaters 
roll.gif
friend of mine is like that
mean.gif

that is guy is not a collector like me but he does have 30 pairs of sneakers in his daily rotation

i remembered when i ordered the blue AM1 night track for him the day that i received them

he wore them the same night directly to the club, i personally would never do that but each to their own

Man, I'm old.  I got two young kids, and I'll just rock them when I take the kids out trick or treating, or even to work on Halloween (if Nike had been smart and released them a week early).

halloween colorway nice, with out the eye ball, woulda look way better. thing is, pics always make them look much bettwe. hhhaa

I haven't bought a 95 in almost a year other than some outlet steals once and a while. But these Halloweens are pretty nice! But I already know I'll miss out being I have to work during the release 

Back
Top Bottom