OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Finally!!!! AM95 is turning up the heat! These Halloween are a much needed exclusive but long overdue as far as exclusive 95s go. They had shown previews of the Black Grape 95s which I just knew would be the top shoe of this year! But they have been ho hum about them since Feb I believe. Anyone in the know about those?

Hey Joe, these shoes will be easy to get
I'm really hoping so Tim, they seem to be flying under the radar so far - The add to cart services are only $20, so that's a good sign. I'm really curious to see what stores are getting them. 
What makes you so sure they will be easy to get?
He's in boston - second easiest city to cop tier 0 kicks other than NY. They drop in two days and so far - nobody is hyping them. 

Finally!!!! AM95 is turning up the heat! These Halloween are a much needed exclusive but long overdue as far as exclusive 95s go. They had shown previews of the Black Grape 95s which I just knew would be the top shoe of this year! But they have been ho hum about them since Feb I believe. Anyone in the know about those?
black grapes are EU exclusives, i also saw on a NL FB sneaker group

that they have hit the nike outlets for 80 euro a couple weeks ago

Last edited:
I hope they'll be pretty easy to purchase on NDC. Where I'm at there won't be any stores getting them so thats my only shot.

Anybody cop the Halloween joints yet or seen them in person.

I'm on the fence about them after seeing the detailed pics because the linen looks kinda low budget on them.

I get they are going for the frailed mummy look. And am glad it's not just some orange and black but it also looks like the linen could easily turn to shreds after some wear.

If anybody grabbed a pair let me know.

Will these be a TLO link like usual or just pop up on site for NDC? Maybe I can score online while at work? 
ohwell.gif

Im also in South Korea, so my time is different, I always have to sit down and figure up the difference for every release

Seriously!!!!! Please tell me you got a link or something to validate this story. They're not on eBay or anywhere I've seen

Last edited:

Seriously!!!!! Please tell me you got a link or something to validate this story. They're not on eBay or anywhere I've seen

How is it possible that no one in Houston, Tx is getting these Halloween exclusives? Last I checked we were a top 5 city point blank. That seems very sketch. Oh nevermind Premium Goods getting them biggest is a 12 tho. I need a 14. NDC it is then

Last edited:
Not a single store by me got these. Closest spot was 2 hours away and I have to work at 5am tomorrow so no online cop. Had to pull the trigger on Wellgosh, but that $230.00 :smh:

Airmax 93s and 95s are my favorite, so hopefully these will not disappoint in person.

somebody posted them in a dutch sneaker group on FB

its useless for me to post the link cuz you need to be member from the group to see the post

and since you're not located in the netherlands the admins will never approve you if you will try to join the group

http://www.klekt.in/index.php?CSRFN...ge=search&sCategory=&sPattern=nike+air+max+95

those black grape 95s on klekt are deff the ones from the nike outlet bought up by peeps to resell

Back
Top Bottom