OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Don’t see these often anymore..my buddy repainted the midsole and they’re so much better! Still wearable too! Got these off eBay in 2020 for a steal 🔥🔥
107EC003-D4EA-4B76-A937-4059E1D6B44B.jpeg

I’m talking bout reselling a size 9 1/2 I have lol.. it’s still about the same price I paid for them
Sell them ! I sold my Air Max 90 OG Infrared from 2015 and my 95 OG Neon from 2015 before the new release of each one and have absolutely no regret :lol:

There are so many colorways for the 95's we don't have to stay only focused about the OG colorway

And there are also great colorways to watch but with which we don't feel comfortable to wear, too flashy or something

Don’t see these often anymore..my buddy repainted the midsole and they’re so much better! Still wearable too! Got these off eBay in 2020 for a steal 🔥🔥
107EC003-D4EA-4B76-A937-4059E1D6B44B.jpeg

I probably should've kept them. I don't miss them much but they're tough and the pair I happened to wear on a first date.

The idea wasn't bad but the execution :rofl: Plus how to feel enough confident to put anything in a bag on a shoe ? Or must be for things of poor value, because we are not all okay to put keys on our feet #HelloKangaROOS

Same as AM90SE, I like the colorway a lot and wouldn’t mind copping em if that bag is detachable. Even if not, may still consider biting if it hits the discount rack.

Dropping March 27th for anyone interested. Big kids sizes available on Nike now.
I went the eBay route to secure my pair. With the way things are going now on sneakers, I’m surrendering to the extra $30 to $60 on top of retail, resell cost

Glad these look good IRL. Really disappointed with the way the LA 97s turned out.

Back
Top Bottom