OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Lol I feel like we always ask about sizing for some shoe but it’s different for everyone every time

for example with me, I wear a 10 in just about every running shoe(vomeros, react, etc)/air max/training shoe(metcon, free soles, etc), then a 9.5 in most Jordan retros & recent Lebron sigs.

It can be messy because if I say my true size is my running size then these are TTS, but if I believe my retro size then these are 1/2 size up, who’s to say what’s right haha

All that to say for the record, my size 10 neons felt no different size-wise from other air maxes so I’d tell you to get whatever size you were getting before. Hopefully that helps some?

Dudes out here just throwing out random prices

AEAB1AF3-F098-4F70-AB05-2EB9785691F0.jpeg

Kim Jones sat longer then I thought they would

Oddly enough sold out in all the big sizes super fast but the small sizes were attainable for a bit. I tried for an 11.5 on SNKRS and took an L. Tried going back in for an 11 and it was gone and everything from like 10-15 was gone but the 7.5-9.5 were there for like 30 min.
I preferred the Volt pair anyways so I wasn't stressing the L

So what’s the consensus on sizing for the Neons that dropped last December? 1/2 size up as usual?

As you already know you'll get split answers lol. I Wore mine a couple times this week. TTS is spot on for me. Wasn't necessarily tight but not roomy either. If you usually go half up on these kind of sneakers, just go half up. All personal preference.

Back
Top Bottom