OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

a 100 bux or less is also very possible since you are in the US
Even better lmao

I noticed a change when the metallic golds and silver bullets were sitting for months. Only shoes I buy for retail day 1 now is stuff I know won’t make it discount like the linen forces for example

When the big bubble 95s rerelease I’m starting to think those won’t even sell out. I just watched the big bubble OG Air Max 1s sit

Even better lmao

I noticed a change when the metallic golds and silver bullets were sitting for months. Only shoes I buy for retail day 1 now is stuff I know won’t make it discount like the linen forces for example

When the big bubble 95s rerelease I’m starting to think those won’t even sell out. I just watched the big bubble OG Air Max 1s sit
95s really don’t resonate with the hipster hypebeast crowd so I don’t really think there’s gonna be a lot of hype around them.

Pink beams for work today
9C98B6D5-76C6-4836-A4E8-387F50AAB6AD.jpeg
8A4AB425-388E-4164-8C2B-679745386DD6.jpeg

You just wait till the neons come out lol . Those are hard to get every single time they release . Every time ….. and with these being big bubbles . Oh boy they’re gonna fly . Guaranteed

I’ve already mentally prepared myself for paying resale for these :lol:

You just wait till the neons come out lol . Those are hard to get every single time they release . Every time ….. and with these being big bubbles . Oh boy they’re gonna fly . Guaranteed
Good point I do remember the 2009s just sitting though I got them months later.

^ Is it safe to say they will never come out with a true Infrared 95 in this OG gradient style colorway? Because I guess “Solar Red” is close enough

Thanks for reminding me to finally get my OG Comets swapped! I scooped them up in 2019 with crumbling soles at the time. I was able to separate the upper myself. I just to find my ideal donors for them. I've been looking for a White Midsole / Bright Red Air Units / White Outsole donor. The closest cw with those variables is some USA cw.

^ Is it safe to say they will never come out with a true Infrared 95 in this OG gradient style colorway? Because I guess “Solar Red” is close enough
i wouldnt say never but chances that they would bring out an infrared OG style gradient cw is indeed very small, it was possible to create a pair on Nike iD back in 2006-2007 for air maxes at the first round of Nike iD when it was just introduced

Most Nike stores in Toronto got 110+ pairs stock wise. Some boutiques getting 2nd shipments later in the day.

Dope moment for the city to get a Nike collab. Personally I couldn't do spending $240 + tax on an okay shoe. The alternate sample version that never released > retail version.

Back
Top Bottom