OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

they maybe got something for us on AM day that we dont know about yet
some OG AM90 retros maybe ?? who knows ??

Need to bring back something they haven’t before . I’m hoping we get an air max2 retro one day . Very surprising we haven’t gotten at least one retro of those like ever lol . Also want the OG max 96 but 2026 would make more sense . Air max 2000 is another one I’d love to see come back . The ones with the sort of check line type things all on the sides

Need to bring back something they haven’t before . I’m hoping we get an air max2 retro one day . Very surprising we haven’t gotten at least one retro of those like ever lol . Also want the OG max 96 but 2026 would make more sense . Air max 2000 is another one I’d love to see come back . The ones with the sort of check line type things all on the sides
all those shoes that you have mentioned in your post are not gonna sell very well thats probably one of the reasons that Nike dont want to bring them back, look at the AM96IIS, AM98, TN2, Deluxe, Triax, Tuned Max and AM2Light all got discontinued after 2-3 years

April according to this…Finding it hard to believe that they won’t drop on Air Max Day though…Maybe Exclusive Access or something with a wide release a week or two later…

Air 180 was the same way this year. Came out in May/June.

IMG_4818.jpeg

I’m truly curious to see how they do the BB 95s. I’m wondering if the new air units will have the seam in the middle like the OG or will they just be a bigger version of the current units.

Back
Top Bottom