OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^u can find them cheaper than that site tho.
I think pys still has pairs

They do.  Chrischen- They have 8, 9.5, 10, 12, and 13 left.  Hope this helps

i saw the all white ones at footlocker the other day and the toe area leather is all bumpy and uneven
frown.gif
they built them very slopy in my opinion. Now we need more pics of solar red 95s coming out July 23rd !

Originally Posted by Heelacious

Anyone picked up the all whites?  Been keeping an eye on them for a while since I need a new summer low....

no blancos for me...
here's gem i found while in banned camp...enjoy
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i saw the all white ones at footlocker the other day and the toe area leather is all bumpy and uneven
frown.gif
they built them very slopy in my opinion. Now we need more pics of solar red 95s coming out July 23rd !
Definitely not what I was hoping to hear.  I noticed them at footaction the other day walking through the mall, but thought they were probably women's by where they had them located on the floor, and didn't go in to take a closer look.

Looks like it's gonna be a pair of AM 2011s for me this summer....

ok so now what exactly is the difference between photo blue and spark blue?

and comparison pics?

I just copped the mandarin 95 on sale.i got the safety orange joints but dude pics from a few pages ago got me. Nike is killing my pocket with the classic grey and insert color colorways.

moundraised i got the last sz. 11 from swoosh.com. i know city gear and hibbett sports in southland mall have them for sale for about 114. Still not cheap enough imo

Originally Posted by moundraised23

^where u find the mandarins? might jus bite the bullet
gotta pair of grapes on the way, cant wait

do you know where i can find the grapes for cheap??????

Back
Top Bottom