OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

nike-air-max-95-grey-solar-red.jpg

Ruvilla
DROPPING JULY 23 APPARENTLY

nice! cuz i almost ordered these on iD but they wouldn't have come with the reflective tongue... sure these will tho. and i'll catch them for at least 30% off...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Pennys are so hot!!

Speaking of... Whatever happened to these? Went back to the 1st page and remembered being pretty excited for these when the original picture leaked.. Scrapped I guess?

the yellows drop in SEPTEMBER of this year...mound- which ones do you the most on this page? i'm leaning towards to solar red or the yellows to be honest, but the JD SPORTS (source) ones are dope too....

nike-air-max-95-neutral-grey-varsity-maize-02.jpg

I do not support the biter site, SN
Look like a test-tube baby made with DNA of Yellow Streaks and Canyon Golds...with the subpar 2009-present AM95 shape

Glad Nike is going back to basics with the AM95 and bringing back old colorways. 
pimp.gif

I like those maize/yellow watever they are the best out of em all....however, jus copped the blues off swoosh. Went on and copped the grey/chlorine ones as well b4 they snatch em off the site......again

i just copped the spark blues off of swoosh too. cant wait!!!! Those chlorine dont look that good in person. i had to pass on em when i seen the at city gear at southland mall a while back.

those solar red
eek.gif
am95 are a must cop

Got fam and plenty peeps in the haven....even stayed in red oaks for a second...

Since its no other shoes comin out that I like, I been goin back and coppin 95s like crazy...finally found a pair of slates, no fat bubble tho.

So which one of the orange based 95 colorways match the San Fran Giants orange best? Is it the latest one or do I have to go with an older release?

main

JDSPORTS

THESE ARE APPARENTLY A JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVE

Help me out: This guy was wondering the following
'Do these have the same midsole cracking problem as the AirMax 90s? I might ID some but don't want to waste £135 on something that will look shabby after a few wears...

Thanks guys.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Got fam and plenty peeps in the haven....even stayed in red oaks for a second...

Since its no other shoes comin out that I like, I been goin back and coppin 95s like crazy...finally found a pair of slates, no fat bubble tho.

thats wassup, i stay in the neighborhood which red oaks is in. I been buying nothing but air max in the last two years. i dont wear jordans anymore really. For some odd reason i feel more grown up when i wear air maxes (dont get me wrong wearing jordans or any sneakers dont determine if you are grown or not lol. For some odd reason i just feel like that).

Im tired of jd getting all these releases. why cant we get some of those colorways smh
mad.gif
??????

@ elcerrito- cracking/chipping is way worse on 90s than 95s, esp nowadays
But im bias, outside of jordan 4s, 95s are my favs

I've never had any problems with 95's cracking, but I've only owned black midsole pairs from '08 and earlier..

I'm glad they are releasing the "chilli" color way again! I missed out on a second pair last release

Back
Top Bottom