OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

JD SPORTS EXCLUSIVE
12141a

I saw these recently in a Footaction. No online retailers seem to have them. Have they been out a while or about to release? Might have to go back and pick these up.
2e026e817202972dd1892298ae763fa31b521746_r.jpg

Originally Posted by mjvc

I saw these recently in a Footaction. No online retailers seem to have them. Have they been out a while or about to release? Might have to go back and pick these up.

These just came out. Look a LOT better in person IMO. May hit online soon....LE....but haven't they all lol

Thanks. They look sweet in person IMO. One of the best looking 95's out right now.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

say word they dropped the lady grapes again????!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-417212
Ahh, that explains the few pairs I've seen on the bay. They looked a bit "off" but they were from a reputable seller, so I was a bit confused. So, I guess they're just the new release version.

I love women's 95 colorways. For many of the pairs in the AM 95 glory years, I liked the women's versions even better than the men's.

Here's just one example

I need those women grapes in a mens 10.5 , what sz is that in womens? Also is that purple darker in person or lighter?

Originally Posted by village1600

I need those women grapes in a mens 10.5 , what sz is that in womens? Also is that purple darker in person or lighter?

WOMENS 12.. NOT SURE ABOUT THE SHADE OF PURPL

You know I realized that also, but better than that they have full air bubbles front and back this time, I wouldnt mind a sz12 (grapes)

^old s/n threw me off a bit..lol
about those grapes.....to those who have seem em up close, wat are the differences from the HOA version?

Jeez... AM95s are possibly my favorite shoe, but I just don't think I can do it anymore. No offense, if you like those lady grapes, do you, but the AM95 has been in free fall for years. They roped me in a few times the past few years by releasing nice simple, grey gradients and one bold accent color (photo blue, solar red, yellow, mandarin, etc.) colorways, but the materials are a joke and the shape is intolerable. I pretty much had buyer's remorse on every pair since the new greens in like 2008 or 2009.

The shape on those lady grapes is literally indistinguishable from the generic joints they sell at Payless or the hole in the wall shops that jack the 95 design. Hunting OGs is still fun, but anything pre-2000 is a huge risk to wear. Not a good time to be a AM95 fan.

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by AEA18

More pics of the Khaki/ Grain/ Velvet colorway
nike-air-max-95-khaki-grain-velvet-brown.jpg

pics dont do these justice. in person they are
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Are these the same ones that are on ndc for sale now, if so may have to cop when the next 25%off clearance comes around, that's if they last that long

Back
Top Bottom