OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

For £160 you could near enough get 2 pairs of GR AM1s or huaraches. The stussy are nice enough but they aren't worth that!

For £160 you could near enough get 2 pairs of GR AM1s or huaraches. The stussy are nice enough but they aren't worth that!
£160 is roughly $240 USD. If the Stussy's go for that much retail, gonna have to pass on em

£160 is roughly $240 USD. If the Stussy's go for that much retail, gonna have to pass on em
Just read one of Nike's replies on Twitter, that they're going to be $200 each.  As much as I want the green pair, I think I'm passing at that price.

Just read one of Nike's replies on Twitter, that they're going to be $200 each.  As much as I want the green pair, I think I'm passing at that price.

I want two pair but can't shell out 200 a piece for them...not right before Christmas that is

i hope that they will sit just like the escapes from previous year

that will learn nike a lesson for pricing them at $200
mean.gif
and they even aint that special imo

the cw design from the independence days and the DB95s are way better excuted imo and cheaper

Way too many other shoes coming out that are better than that price
These should of came out maybe a month or two earlier
plus a gum sole or something other than white sole , other than the all white pair

Last edited:
tell me something which doesn't sell out on Day 0 on end ?
doesn't mean any indication of how they end up eventually

judging from ebay sold prices these are gonna be #retailtuesday before next weekend's drops

tell me something which doesn't sell out on Day 0 on end ?
doesn't mean any indication of how they end up eventually

When I clicked on it they said sold out. It's been a while since I've bought from end on RD

Last edited:
Was interested in these for awhile but going to have to pass as well.
With Christmas coming up and the Jordan's tomorrow I just can't do $200 plus tax. seems like an easy cop for those that want em though. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom