OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Nice cw's but I think they should have limited the ultra silhouette to the jacquard models personally

pulled these out today

Last edited:
take the same size as your 90s, 95s tend to run narrow at the front if you are tts 9 and cant find the 9 i would go for the 9.5, half size down is never a good idea with 95s, im just saying
Even 2012 Neons run like that? Cause I found some 2012's in a 9.5 for a really decent price

I get a size 9 in flyknit racers and a size 9 in am95. What am I doing wrong? :lol:. I feel like they run on the smaller Nike sizing characteristics.

Snagged my first pair of 95s last week at the outlet near me with that 30% off. It's most certainly a shoe I'm not a fan of in all the colorways. Can't beat $55 out the door. Had to double up at that price.. glad I did. These joints are mad comfy, and I can rock them to beat town and in the rain with the dark coloring.

Snagged my first pair of 95s last week at the outlet near me with that 30% off. It's most certainly a shoe I'm not a fan of in all the colorways. Can't beat $55 out the door. Had to double up at that price.. glad I did. These joints are mad comfy, and I can rock them to beat town and in the rain with the dark coloring.

Are you in Colorado? The Loveland outlets had boatloads of those in that color way... I was certainly tempted as well :lol:

Are you in Colorado? The Loveland outlets had boatloads of those in that color way... I was certainly tempted as well :lol:

Yes sir. They didn't have much else besides some AM90s that I got my lady, I never have good finds at the outlets so I was pumped that day. 4 pairs for me and my lady for 220... yes please [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Does anybody know if those sneakerboots fit the same as the standard AM95?

Mad late with this but I guess the only standard I got right now are greedy which are a little tighter than the boots. I have some engineered meshes that run looser.

Does anybody know if those sneakerboots fit the same as the standard AM95?

Mad late with this but I guess the only standard I got right now are greedy which are a little tighter than the boots. I have some engineered meshes that run looser.

I appreciate the response. I ended up ordering a pair, but I returned them. I felt like the back part near the Achilles was going to be a problem. I also thought they were more narrow in the forefoot area. If I really liked them, I probably would order a half size up from my other pair of am95

Back
Top Bottom