OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Saturday morning I forgot I had asked my coworker to enter the Kith Brooklyn raffle for me so I hit her up to see if she got anything and she replies with a screenshot of the winning email. Beyond floored and excited.

35197043-2309-4839-8F7C-83FF814987C1.jpeg

Hey friends! I'm usually a 12-12.5 in most shoes (45 in Common projects). I just picked up some Air Max 95 and in-store the 13s fit me best. After a day of wear, my pinky toe is being pinched on one foot when it's mid-stride (when the shoe is bent). I figure it's the creased leather that digs into my foot. Do folks know if the shoe loosens up a bit? The next size up is 14 which I suspect will be too large. They don't make a 13.5. Thanks!

From my experience, 95’s don’t loosen up at all. I’ve had a bunch and they’ve all felt them same after multiple wears

I know it's beaus it's an air max but would a DS pair of 95s possibly still be wearable?
ds pair of og's? Highly unlikely but it is possible. There's some 99's out there that people are able to still wear so I could see a 95 if it was stored really well and worn regularly the entire 23 years since it was made.

ds pair of og's? Highly unlikely but it is possible. There's some 99's out there that people are able to still wear so I could see a 95 if it was stored really well and worn regularly the entire 23 years since it was made.
My apologies, a pair from 2007. Feels like I'm still drunk from St Patty's Day :lol:

My apologies, a pair from 2007. Feels like I'm still drunk from St Patty's Day :lol:

man that’s a tough call. My 05’ HOA & 08’ neon 95’s are still going strong but I’ve worn them pretty consistently since day 1. It’s def possible but also just as possible that they start to separate on you. I think more likely they’d separate than crumble

i got a pair of photo blues from 2010. think those would crumble if i wore them? tempted to since i got them for like 80 bucks back in the days

man that’s a tough call. My 05’ HOA & 08’ neon 95’s are still going strong but I’ve worn them pretty consistently since day 1. It’s def possible but also just as possible that they start to separate on you. I think more likely they’d separate than crumble
I found a pair of Atmos animals for around the going price of these 2.0, so I'm wondering if it's possible, I aspire to wear them.

i got a pair of photo blues from 2010. think those would crumble if i wore them? tempted to since i got them for like 80 bucks back in the days
Very unlikely. Unless they were just stored horribly they'll be fine. I have lots of pairs from 2005-2009 and all of them are fine.

got a pair of animals at SJS.

told'em that Nike and other retailers adjusted the price from €250 to €200 so I am expecting a partial refund.

anyone had to deal with this question?

btw: any news regarding the EU drop of OG neons?

got a pair of animals at SJS.

told'em that Nike and other retailers adjusted the price from €250 to €200 so I am expecting a partial refund.

anyone had to deal with this question?

btw: any news regarding the EU drop of OG neons?
I wouldn't hold my breath on a refund.

let's see. SJS contacted Nike as they didn't receive any notification from the supplier about this change of retail price.

saw an email where other retail informed the client and adjusted the value.

let's see. SJS contacted Nike as they didn't receive any notification from the supplier about this change of retail price.

saw an email where other retail informed the client and adjusted the value.
I think it depends on Nike. If Nike contacts retailers and tells them they have to, they'll do it. Otherwise I don't see a retailer refunded money just bc other retailer sold a product for less. You paid the stated price so they can keep it if they want. I hope it works out for oyu though.

Back
Top Bottom