OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

quarterback-kyler-murray-of-the-arizona-cardinals-passes-the-ball-in-picture-id1291087426
Would look way better on a Seahawks Player

I’m ready for Neons.... always wanted a pair but I’ve always missed out on copping.... need a pair or two 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

I don t remember when Browsers started having tabs, was it 2003?

This whole conversation is jokes :lol: I think tabs were around way before that though. I don't remember a time where I was only using ONE screen unless it was just those Mac school games or maybe when I first used the internet on netscape.. that's like 95ish for me so I can't remember.

I could be wrong. I was only 11 in 95 lol.

This whole conversation is jokes :lol: I think tabs were around way before that though. I don't remember a time where I was only using ONE screen unless it was just those Mac school games or maybe when I first used the internet on netscape.. that's like 95ish for me so I can't remember.

I could be wrong. I was only 11 in 95 lol.
It was definitely the early 2000's when tabs were created. Hopefully someone can confirm.

I know it's not going to happen but all I want is that early access notification from SNKRS...|l

Really hope Thursday's release is not going to be a pain in the ***.

It was definitely the early 2000's when tabs were created. Hopefully someone can confirm.
Internet explorer and Netscape had a version of tabs in the 90s.

Firefox (maybe it just went by Mozilla back then?) in 2002 was the first one with modern tabs as you think of them.

EDIT

I guess there was one even before then (Booklinks internetworks browser came out in 1994) but Mozilla had the first one that looked like modern tabbed browsing at the top of the page.

80DF9778-BF34-4685-80EC-2CC2C7EA4DD8.jpeg

Last edited:
They were £110 in 2005, they went to £115 in 2010 when UK VAT increased to 20%

And now £130? Then they are "cheapest" today, £110 in 1995 is equivalent of £210 today.
In Sweden they'll cost approximately £160 which is ridiculous. I've wanted neons for many years but the price has always put me off and I've thought I'll wait for the next release. But that might be 5 years from now and I'm not getting any younger so I decided to finally get them this time, or at least try.

Back
Top Bottom