OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

q-ball2220 q-ball2220 took longer than anticipated to find them in the gallery.

Loving the Gunsmoke Pink with black laces. The white laces will stay in the box for good.

IMG_20200829_195221_001.jpg

Last edited:
^ Im sure nike will have a rollout for them. Just waiting for the Jordan XI hype to pass.

Has anyone seen these hoodies and tees in store in this atmos video? I have no idea what they are saying but the hoodie is fire.

They show some other items in the collection ~13:00

Any info on the grey hoodie?

And now £130? Then they are "cheapest" today, £110 in 1995 is equivalent of £210 today.
In Sweden they'll cost approximately £160 which is ridiculous. I've wanted neons for many years but the price has always put me off and I've thought I'll wait for the next release. But that might be 5 years from now and I'm not getting any younger so I decided to finally get them this time, or at least try.
£140 now, I hit 2 raffle wins today for that price. Europe is more expensive but I think the US is cheapest for them.

im not gonna lie i gonna skip this 2020 neon release, i still have 2 pairs from the 2015 premium 3M reflective neons on ice and those are way better imo, im good for the upcoming 10 years i will get the 2030 or maybe the 2025 release if the human race still exists on this messed up planet lol
Pics of reflective Neons?

I need to stop bsing and cop for the 135 that pops up. Might mess around and catch that L like I did for the crystal blues
Funny thing is a guy on eBay had these for like $160. I made an offer of $135 and he instantly declined it. So I said oh well lol. Only to see a few days later he marked them down to $135. I didn’t even bother because of how he did me. So I found another pair that was listed for $170 and made an offer of $150 and just called it a day. It’s different when it’s something you want 😂

Funny thing is a guy on eBay had these for like $160. I made an offer of $135 and he instantly declined it. So I said oh well lol. Only to see a few days later he marked them down to $135. I didn’t even bother because of how he did me. So I found another pair that was listed for $170 and made an offer of $150 and just called it a day. It’s different when it’s something you want 😂
The 2020 neon 95s are on eBay? Can you aware me with a PM? I was looking and didn’t see them.

EDIT

Nvm my bad. Just realized you’re talking about a different pair.

Just got my SNS win after 2 Ls.

I'm so stoked to get these again, easily top 3 pairs of all time (doubled up on Denham 95s and Kruegers, gonna have to try and double up on these beauties)

Back
Top Bottom