OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

giphy.gif

Those domincan 95s are atrocious!! So disrespectful on NIKE part.

I'm Dominican and gotta agreed, the box is the best part of this sneaker. Even my gf said the de lo mio AF1s spank these sneakers by a mile. Nothing really dominican about them, at least the AF1 had some dominos. Anyway, saw an Asian dude grab 8 pairs of them at Footlocker Washington Heights lol. They let you loop the line infinitely

Did anyone notice today the Nike by you 95s got removed? I had two fire pairs ready to check out. Now all new colors. Really upset I didn’t order last night.

Air max day release maybe
FB_IMG_1614783857162.jpg

Fairly certain there was a pair matching this color scheme on Finishline’s release calendar when I was looking for the UNC 1 raffle

I can’t get into the site now but I believe it was listed for the last week of the month

Fairly certain there was a pair matching this color scheme on Finishline’s release calendar when I was looking for the UNC 1 raffle

I can’t get into the site now but I believe it was listed for the last week of the month
Tired of the mismatch shoes in Lakers colors. Love the purple pair but these could’ve been better 🤦🏾‍♂️

I'm dominican ...love 95's......am proud of my heritage.....and I'm the type to be buy what you like.........but let's be cereal.. .....them de los mios are uber trash (and yes saw them in hand). And again like we say in the DR..."Pal gusto los colores"

Back
Top Bottom