OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Might bite....
Screenshot_20230227_081425_Chrome.jpg

Safaris were uploaded on SNKRS. I like them but just can't get with leather toe guards. Safari 1s come out the same day also so might go after those instead. Or both. Who knows.

Need a release date already :rolleyes
Yeah that whole clip was wild unnecessary. We just want a release date.

That clip was the equivalent of when a teacher calls on you specifically for what you thought about chapter 12 and you know damn well you didn't read chapter 12. "So the first thing I noticed about chapter 12, which was completely different than chapter 11 and 10... well, actually chapter 12 was really similar to chapter 9 despite some fundamental differences in structure... so anyways, chapter 12 sets the reader up with hints on what is in store for chapter 13, hints that are subtle at first but then become quite obvious..."

That's what that whole clip was.

Yeah that whole clip was wild unnecessary. We just want a release date.

That clip was the equivalent of when a teacher calls on you specifically for what you thought about chapter 12 and you know damn well you didn't read chapter 12. "So the first thing I noticed about chapter 12, which was completely different than chapter 11 and 10... well, actually chapter 12 was really similar to chapter 9 despite some fundamental differences in structure... so anyways, chapter 12 sets the reader up with hints on what is in store for chapter 13, hints that are subtle at first but then become quite obvious..."

That's what that whole clip was.

it was essentially the bear episode of snowfall last year...

Back
Top Bottom