OFFICIAL 2020 - 2021 AIR MAX 95 THREAD

Larger sizes of the reverse neons are quickly going OOS for those looking to wait. Sizes 11 and up are already sold out.

Went ahead and pulled the trigger.. $15 status cash put em at 130 shipped.. also activated 5% cashback from RMN

some times the cashback sites have like 10-12% cashback but I ain’t wanna chance the size being gone waiting

UNDS for tonight
IMG_5915.jpeg

Had my double up carted for months, soon as I seen that status notification, copped with 20 reward .. 121 shipped.
But it's still processing, hope I don't get cancelled on. Ordered on the 23rd.

Did anybody else's JD Sports Neon order get cancelled? Just got an email saying mine was cancelled. No reason in the email.

Mine still processing, 10.5....see they back in stock. So they should fulfill...
Anyone get shipping that ordered a pair in that status sale yet?

Well, what the hell. Wonder why my order was cancelled. I'll email them and see what happened.
Mine got cancelled just now too, whack ASF as they still have them in stock on the site.... Waiting for costumer service now. I need em to price match and let me reorder 😡 lol

Got through and was just told that the item is oos even though it says in stock still. Gave me a 20 off coupon, so I reordered for like $5 bucks more... We'll see what happens 🤷

Got through and was just told that the item is oos even though it says in stock still. Gave me a 20 off coupon, so I reordered for like $5 bucks more... We'll see what happens 🤷
Good to know. I emailed them so hopefully I get the same. I'll purchase with the coupon and the current sale price.

Back
Top Bottom