Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^
Agreed.
Chacal looking for a retirement home if he talking about fighting Inoue.

But this........

Naw fam, we don't need to see Chavez Jr in another fight....ever!
The way he quit was disgraceful, but I can't help to point out that he was actually winning the fight. Ramirez last fought nearly a year ago so he needs a tune up, and since he is pricing himself out Chavez Jr should be able to give him the payday he wants.

Ramirez needs to fight someone he ain’t fought in a minute. Man my homies and I hate Chavez Jr but I wanna see him fight again just to see how he loses this time. Him and Inocente Alvarez need to hop in the ring and loser retires

Josh Warrington parts ways from Frank Warren and Queensberry Promotions and signs with Matchroom. Warren is lucky Dubois just signed a new 5 year deal with him, that's his main asset besides Anthony Yarde and Tyson Fury, he seems to be really banking on Dubois

RIP James Thunder

Andrade looked sloppy as **** in that last fight. Maybe he was fighting down to his competition but that was definitely not the showcase I was expecting.

I want to see them sign the fight regardless though. Jermall was talking so tough online recently, matchroom signed off, make it happen.

Exactly, they know they most likely will not and do not think the payday is enough to justify a loss on their record.
Who else could they fight that would pay them the same though? Maybe each other in England but that’s all obviously dependent on how much DLH offered I guess

Back
Top Bottom