Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are the odds crazy in favor for GRJ this weekend, I think he may take a l this weekend. The Mongolian kid is pretty good and he has a considerable height and reach advantage. I also think GRJ is starting to slow down a bit. I remember his fight with JOJO, and i remember saying to myself if JOJO had a little more pop or a higher work rate he would of won that fight. smaller fighters tend to peak and decline at a faster rate than there heavier counterparts. I can definitely see GRJ overlooking this kid
I was thinking the same. The kid looks hungry. If he is willing to eat some of Russell's flurries, he can walk him down.

Nyambayar is good. He lost the gold medal in the Olympics to Robeisy Ramirez but we all saw how Robeisy came out as a pro. Dude has some pretty bad habits that he carried over from the amateurs and I bet Nyambayar would beat him

Tank really in trouble ?

He didn't punch or slap shorty. I can just see taking against her will, but that's it

The fact that this is currently the most talk about topic in boxing is exactly what's wrong with boxing lol. Tank isnt even close to an elite fighter but his promoters makes the casuals believe otherwise. Vanes martirosyan allegedly headbutted his wife last week.....

It’s not all Tank’s promoters though, it’s him and the audience too. Tank gets knockouts and he has the social media following. He’s on gossip IG every other week with dumb **** like this or some situation with some social media famous bird. He’s on the scene, he knows rappers, Drake was training with him for one of his camps. He has a specific audience, the same audience that Broner had for his run, which is a subset of the audience Floyd had during his run. He’s just following the same blueprint. No other TMT fighters have a similar following, he just fits that particular niche perfectly.

I don’t know if that’s really on boxing and the promoters as much as it’s on the people watching.

Nah Tank doesn't have 10% of the swag/personality/trash talk skills Broner got

Yeah, Tank can’t talk for **** but he fights better. And he gets social media co-signs. Therefore he gets the audience.

Yeah, Tank can’t talk for **** but he fights better. And he gets social media co-signs. Therefore he gets the audience.

A lot of females like Tank too and are miraculously interested in boxing because of how he looks. AB is complete bunz.

If you don't see anything wrong with his behavior...smh

Tank probably got feelings for shorty, but she likes attention and to be on the scene all the time. You can't turn anybody to a house wife , so it's a bad look for him .

I doubt his female fanbase is a substantial amount, very very few boxers have a substantial female fanbase tho besides Ryan Garcia being the most obvious 1 and then i guess AJ

A lot of females like Tank too and are miraculously interested in boxing because of how he looks. AB is complete bunz.

Tank probably got feelings for shorty, but she likes attention and to be on the scene all the time. You can't turn anybody to a house wife , so it's a bad look for him .

so. Still doesn’t justify his actions

I doubt his female fanbase is a substantial amount, very very few boxers have a substantial female fanbase tho besides Ryan Garcia being the most obvious 1 and then i guess AJ

I meant it from a social media perspective. He’s got a large following because of that.

Fight is on a Wednesday i think, i'm really looking forward to this, hope Tim wins so it could mean potential fights for him vs some of the top 154 guys
Tim is still unproven. I think he will win, but shouldn't be considered the favorite. 50-50 perhaps

Back
Top Bottom