Official 2020 Boxing Thread: 12/12 - Joshua vs. Pulev DAZN, Stevenson vs. Clary ESPN

Who will be the winner of Wilder vs. Fury II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont think usyk could hang with any of the elites at hw, which sucks because he has nowhere else to go since he literally accomplish everything he could at cw. Usyk would have to put on a master class performance every single time.

he has the ability too but not the power to keep the top HW off him. That’s the problem. Kind of crazy he accomplished everything at cruiser.If he pulls off an upset on one of the top HWs it’s gonna shake everything up.

Berlanga sheesh. Hopefully he can get some tougher competition and get some rounds under him. Cant keep sleepin fools in the 1st forever. 168 looking juicy.

Yeah like you seen how on the AJ undercard Bakole and Kuzmin fought each other who Hunter has Ws vs both of them but can't get on a matchroom card like that

Hearn released Hunter. I didn't understand the move, Hunter isn't a draw but they can always use a heavyweight.

he has the ability too but not the power to keep the top HW off him. That’s the problem. Kind of crazy he accomplished everything at cruiser.If he pulls off an upset on one of the top HWs it’s gonna shake everything up.

It’s not inconceivable that Usyk could outbox Wilder for 12 rounds and stay on his feet. I’d probably still make Wilder the favorite because all he’d have to do is land once with that right hand, but Usyk is talented enough as a boxer that he should be viewed as a legitimate threat if that fight were to happen.

Depends how far your willing to use the “elite” label as well, but he is an awful style matchup for even a extremely motivated Ruiz.

Nakatani vs. Commey is the fight I want to see next for both guys. It’d be a war.

This would be a great fight for sure. Good call. Nakatani said he wants Teo again too and even though he was def giving Teo fits that night and Teo could of lost but that fights not gonna happen again.

It’s not inconceivable that Usyk could outbox Wilder for 12 rounds and stay on his feet. I’d probably still make Wilder the favorite because all he’d have to do is land once with that right hand, but Usyk is talented enough as a boxer that he should be viewed as a legitimate threat if that fight were to happen.

Depends how far your willing to use the “elite” label as well, but he is an awful style matchup for even a extremely motivated Ruiz.

Agree. I think Usyk has to pick and choose carefully who he matches up with. He is a bad style matchup for Ruiz 100%. Wilder is delusional now so anyone but Fury he’s facing probably has a chance :lol:

Back
Top Bottom